Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join TH

+2
TNaismith
Thema m8
6 posters

Go down

I want to join TH Empty I want to join TH

Post by Thema m8 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 1:20 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer: My name is Thema

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=search_playername&keyword=Thema

3. Which servers do you play on most. I play on Groentjuh's & Girls

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer: I was in FG' (Funny Guys) For one year. I was in ED and ToW too.

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer: I'm french (yes, sorry), but i have a good english. I don't think so.

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer: I played savage for 1year, and 5-6 mont. I stopped to play, but since the last week, i play again. I didn't play for 1 year. For me, the beasts are so funny to play. I'm good with them. I really prefer to play with the beasts. I'm better with them. I want to join TH' because i really like your clan, a lot of guys are in, and they are really strong. I think that your community is sympathic, and good in the game. I'm going to be so amazed and happy, if i can join your clan.

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: Yes, of course.

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: Thema.

Peace <3

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

I want to join TH Empty Re: I want to join TH

Post by TNaismith Tue 05 Mar 2013, 6:16 am

Hello Thema!

Thanks for writing an application! Before starting your vote, will you have a quick meeting with me on Teamspeak? Your application answer said you don't think you are willing to use Teamspeak, but if you can meet with me even once -- it will be a helpful opportunity to let you know more about TH and what you can expect if becoming a full member. You don't have to use a microphone -- there is a text chatbox in Teamspeak that players without microphones (or who choose not to speak with microphone) can use. You can use the text chatbox but still listen to other people through your speakers!

If you can meet with me sometime soon on Teamspeak 3 (Server: Newerth.com), it would be very nice to chat with you and maybe answer any questions you might have, and to learn more about your interest in applying for TH!

Please reply if you will/will not try to meet with me on Teamspeak 3 before your application starts. Thank you, and welcome to the TH community and forums. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:05 am

Hello Thema! Good luck with your vote Smile
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Tue 05 Mar 2013, 11:21 pm

Wow another applicant! cyclops

Heya Thema!

I'm french (yes, sorry)

Lol don't apologize for having a different nationality. Being able to write and understand english is far more important then being able to speak it. Wink

For me, the beasts are so funny to play. I'm good with them. I really prefer to play with the beasts. I'm better with them.

I like him! Twisted Evil

I want to join TH' because i really like your clan, a lot of guys are in

Well we aren't the most active clan ... I hope u are aware of that.

I also think it would be a good idea if you spoke with TN in teamspeak so he can explain what TH is truly about. We are not purely focussed on skill and competition, but rather on creating a friendly and fun community. We want to make sure every applicant understands this.

Gl & HF! Cool
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 06 Mar 2013, 6:14 am

Dino Exp. wrote:

I want to join TH' because i really like your clan, a lot of guys are in

Well we aren't the most active clan ... I hope u are aware of that.

I also think it would be a good idea if you spoke with TN in teamspeak so he can explain what TH is truly about. We are not purely focussed on skill and competition, but rather on creating a friendly and fun community. We want to make sure every applicant understands this.

Gl & HF! Cool

Hehe wow Thema! You have gained the attention of a Dinosaur here in TH', this is a very promising omen and sign from the heavens! pirat

But yes, what Dino Exp. wrote is very true -- TH has a specific focus on friendly and fun community that might be more serious than most other clans take. Skill and competition are not so important here, and these are some of the important things to inform you about before starting your vote. There are a few more important points to let you know about -- and this is where a meeting on Teamspeak 3 would be very helpful to let you know exactly what you can expect when applying for TH' membership.

If you are willing to meet with me on Teamspeak 3, join the Newerth.com server (no password needed). Make sure to open a private conversation with me using text, and I'll try to check Teamspeak more often the next few days to respond to your message if you log on. Again, if you do not feel comfortable using a microphone or don't have one, that is okay -- if you are comfortable at least listening to someone else speak, this is good enough! It is faster for me to explain what kind of atmosphere and future you can expect as a member of TH', compared to trying to explain things in writing.

Hope you will consider this, your ability to understand english seems fine and so communicating for a brief meeting should hopefully be no problem. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Wed 06 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

Good Luck Smile
what are you on about Dino? We are the most active clan going Smile Sarcasm btw
I wish I could come on more Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:47 pm

Omg I love quotes! Razz

Chipsmith wrote:
Hehe wow Thema! You have gained the attention of a Dinosaur here in TH', this is a very promising omen and sign from the heavens! pirat
lol! --> TN = drunken
what are you on about Dino? We are the most active clan going Sarcasm btw
Suspect
I wish I could come on more Sad
U can, stop playing Black Ops 2! Razz

Srry for being off-topic. Neutral
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Thu 07 Mar 2013, 2:46 am

Its impossible Sad Its just too addicting -.- I guess I have to stop soon as Bioshock is approaching

Back to top Go down

Post by Thema m8 Sat 09 Mar 2013, 9:05 am

Thank you guys Very Happy Yea, for teamspeak, but don't you have skype ? I'm a low with TS, i don't know how to use it. On skype, (if you have it) add me : bananedu34
Your clan really seems sympathic, i hope i will be in ! love TH :p <3
Peace

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Thema m8 Sat 09 Mar 2013, 9:11 am

And i forgot, which servers do you play ? Smile

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 09 Mar 2013, 10:09 am

Yes! I forgot to mention that Skype also works fine too, mine is: tnaismith

I have added you just now and hope to see you online in Skype soon for conversation. =)

Most TH' players are from europe like you, so they usually play on the EU servers like Groentjuh & Girls, but sometimes you might see them on other servers once in awhile hehe -- some TH' members like the big games of 20vs20, but some also like smaller games like 10vs10. But usually Groentjuh & Girls is the main server you will see TH' folks. =)

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thema m8 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 1:33 am

Okay Smile I like to play on Extreme mods, because the beats can own the humans :p
I forgot to mention too that i can't stand guys who use auto-buff Smile
(I hope you can understand me :p)

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 10 Mar 2013, 3:01 am

Hey, you're welcome! Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thema m8 Sat 23 Mar 2013, 10:18 am

I changed my mind Sad
I spoke with you, TN on skype, i understood you, and i thought about our conversation. I want to upgrade my level (you were right in your expication about video games) but, i want to upgrade my level, yes. I'm sorry, but you said me that you could speak with other teams like warriors.. And i want to ask you if i can join a clan like that, because you know them, and i want to start competition. Thank you <3
We can play together, it's not a problem ! Thank you so much TN, you helped me !
Peace
cheers

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 23 Mar 2013, 8:26 pm

Nothing to be sorry about! =] It is better you find the place that fit your style and expectation.

Now please remember that in order to join any other teams, you must write your own apply for them! This means you must go to their websites and write new applications if you wish to join them.

If you wish to apply for Warrior clan, go here:
http://www.warrior.groentjuh.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1228

If you wish to apply for White Wolves (WW) clan, go here:
http://www.wwolves.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13

Like I mentioned on our Skype meeting, these two clans (Warrior and White Wolves) happen to be on friendly relations with TH members, but you still must take the time to register on their websites and to follow their application procedure. If you choose one of these clans to apply for (and remember only choose 1, don't apply for both otherwise it will appear disloyal), then I will send information about our Skype meeting to some of their leaders and maybe post a message in your application topic as well.

But the only thing I can do is share the positive points I have seen about you -- and this alone cannot promise acceptance into these clans. You must prove your own character and loyalty to them just as you must with any other clan for video-games.

If Warrior and White Wolves is not your choice, you can also consider some of these other active clans which may suit you... but TH does not have direct relationships with these clans so we cannot provide you with a recommendation. But these clans are some of the active ones around Savage you can also consider:

Nightmare Clan:
http://thenightmares.forums3.com/recruitment-area-f7/application-info-join-t5.html

Earth Clan:
http://esaninja.freeforums.org/howto-join-read-this-if-you-want-to-apply-t19.html

Thank you for considering your answer very seriously and making a decision that reflects your interest and expectations. If you apply for Warrior or White Wolves I will follow your progress and hope to continue seeing you play Savage for many years to come. =)

If you are ever bored, you can always feel free to join Newerth.com Teamspeak 3 and if you see any TH members online or in-game, feel free to join them for some relaxed gameplay or teamwork... or even just chatting!

~ TNaismith

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thema m8 Sun 24 Mar 2013, 5:53 am

Thank you so much ! Very Happy

Thema m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content