Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application

+11
Devinius
Epic Blood
Power Hermit
Crashday
hero of savage
Adam Shootyperson
Rumo
Moon1ight
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
Lucian Dordonnar
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application Empty [Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:33 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:
Lucian Dordonnar or just Lucian

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:
none

3. Which servers do you play on most.
multiplay

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:
none

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:
yes, but i can download programms after the 23rd of a month (damn webstick).

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:
i grew up without internet and now i am free.
i want to join a clan without a draconic punishment, if you don´t play daily or miss a clan war at my mums brithday.
devinius and moon1ight recommended me the hunterz

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:
yes

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:
yours sincerely Lucian Dordonnar

Last edited by Lucian Dordonnar on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application Empty Re: [Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application

Post by TNaismith Fri 30 Dec 2011, 12:45 pm

Hello Lucian,

Thank you for your application, the first trial vote for you will start shortly, and I'll let you know again in this topic when it officially begins. For now, it would be great to learn more about your interest in joining the TH family.

We don't punish people for being not playing daily or for missing an event because of real life schedules, so you'll find no problem there.

So besides that, what else are you hoping to gain by joining us? It would be very nice to hear some more details about that if your willing to share it. ^^

Also, please consider logging onto Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server) and have a short 'Meet'n'Greetz' with a harmless fellow like me -- the worst I can do is talk your ear off, but hey, if you prove you can endure that, it might help your vote! Anyways, jokes aside, it would be an honor if you could log onto Teamspeak and have a chat with me anytime your free -- I've talked with Moonlight and Devinius many times there, and it would be interesting to meet someone they recommended personally!

When your trial vote starts, I'll post here again confirming that your trial vote has been opened. Until then, please feel free to look around community. ^^

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application Empty Re: [Accepted] Lucian Dordonnar clan application

Post by Morgoth of Udun Fri 30 Dec 2011, 7:25 pm

Hey, welcome Lucian!
I second TN's question and wish you good luck with your apply Smile
(and happy xmas, new year, etc. etc. etc. of course :p)

TeaMan
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:37 am

Yoho, welcome at the forums! Finally you came to the true Religion of Gaming - Savage. Here at TH' we play it the way it's meant to be - focussed on cooperation and fun (while slaying Twisted Evil ).

Just to explain it: Lucian is a real-life friend of Devi and me, and when he had no Internet, he found Savage on a CD in a games-magazine. Devi and me tried it and played for years. So now that he's online, I recommended him to try to join Savage and TH', even I'm pretty inactive. Think about it - without Internet, he managed to be the reason for two of your members to play Savage Very Happy

Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 31 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

Hey, what is your favourite film and/or book and why? =)

Hello Moon1ight. Very Happy
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:10 am

favourite film ... many, star wars, lord of the ring ,the godfather for example
and books ... my favourite author is sergej lukianenko

und wie ich bemerkt hast du auch der kleine prinz gelesen^^
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Sat 31 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Sergej Lukianenko! Very Happy Love the 'watches'-trilogy. Haven't read anything else by him, but those three books were fantastic!!! Good to hear there's another fan :p
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 31 Dec 2011, 10:35 pm

Hello, Lucian!
Good luck with your vote. Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Sun 01 Jan 2012, 1:54 am

Hi Lucian
Good Luck With Your Vote And Nice To Know You farao
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 01 Jan 2012, 7:22 am

Hello Lucian!
Welcome to our forums Smile
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sun 01 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

hi crashday nice to see you here
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:07 am

Welcome and good luck^^
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Welcome tot he forums.
I am very glad you applied for TH'.
I hope you'll find this clan nice Very Happy

Good luck !

Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Devinius Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:42 am

Welcome Lucian, hallo Max Wink
It's nice to see you here in the board.
Moon!ight and I are friends of him.
Great that he has access to the global world wide web now o.Ô Very Happy

Good luck!

Devinius

edit: I'm sorry Wink my computer was so slow to regist my words which i typed Razz

Last edited by Devinius on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Devinius
Devinius

http://gruessung-online.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:46 am

my name is Lucian with A not O ^^
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:39 am

let alone my name^^ "1", you know, the mark we can only dream of. But nice to see you on the board again, Devi, how about seeing you on the fields of battle?
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Tue 10 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Rumo wrote:Hey, what is your favourite film and/or book and why? =)

D**n you, Rumo! This time you were faster Sad

Finally someone who grew up without internet, too!!
I had no internet access until I was about 16/17 I think, really nice to meet other people
who had to do this too! Smile

I wish you good luck with your application, take your time to look at all the different topics and threads
here, participate a bit and it should be no problem to gain our heart Razz

DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm

Hello Lucian,

Your trial vote started a few days ago, and is planned to finish on January 19th 2012. We'll let you know the results of your trial vote here in this topic.

Continue being active and involved around the forums, and in-game, and even on Teamspeak 3 if you desire -- all of these places give TH folks a good chance to meet you, to get to know your personality, and see if you'll make a good fit for the family we have here. ^^

Good luck!

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:40 am

Welcome to TH'! Have fun and Good Luck!Feel free to post and hanging around.
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 22 Jan 2012, 9:28 am

Hello Lucian,

Thank you very much for your patience over these last weeks, and for the high levels of activity in-game you have shown. TH members have been able to get a good idea of your personality, behavior, and general in-game spirit, and they like what they see.

Your trial vote has passed. ^^

The final vote has started and will end on Friday, February 3rd 2012. We will let you know here in the topic of the final results -- please continue to be active and also a friendly player in-game. Don't forget that at the same time we are observing you for the final vote, that you should observe us to make sure that you are truly comfortable and interested in our community atmosphere.

You can meet me in-game and on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com) to receive your trial clan icon, and we all look forward to seeing you again in-game and on the forums soon! =)

~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 23 Jan 2012, 6:41 am

Congratulations, Lucian!
Good luck with your next vote and welcome to JH Smile
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:52 am

thank you morgoth, it´s a honor to call myself a member of these special family.

hmmm, that sounds a bit like the dark brotherhood...

anyway, we see us in combat, good luck and have fun mates
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:12 am

Congratulations. Walk in the shadows, brother. XD
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 23 Jan 2012, 6:04 pm

Welcome to JH' Lucian! Very Happy
Welcome to the BRIGHT side of gaming! Smile
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

Welcome to TH', mate Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next