Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application

+6
Rumo
Adam Shootyperson
Epic Blood
TNaismith
Lucian Dordonnar
Lord of Darkness
10 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application Empty [Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application

Post by Lord of Darkness Wed 08 Feb 2012, 4:21 am

1. 1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:
Mostly "Lord of Darkness " short: "Lord" or Fadrim

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=1305618&pp=search_playername&pk=Lord%20of%20Darkness

3. Which servers do you play on most.
Groentjuh's and Multiplay

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:
none

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:
yes

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:
About myself: sometimes im ridiculous, crazy and rarely im kind of dumb xD
But usually im friendly. Some Players recommended the TH clan. I love Music and play guitar. Hope thats enough about me to give a rough impression Very Happy

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:
yes

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Wed 08 Feb 2012, 5:09 am

hiho lord nice to see you here at the hunterz^^
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Lord of Darkness / Fadrim clan Application

Post by TNaismith Wed 08 Feb 2012, 7:12 am

Hello Lord of Darkness,

Since we spoke on Teamspeak 3 today, I know that your aware what kind of clan and community TH aims to be, so your first trial vote should start very shortly -- I will post again in this topic once it has begun.

It was great meeting you for the first time both on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server) and also in-game on G&G, if it wasn't for you and Lucian -- I don't think it would have evolved into such a fun match like it did today. =)

Keep logging onto Teamspeak, the TH forums, and in-game. We'll get your vote started shortly!

Welcome to the community!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:26 am

Hello, I'm glad you decided to apply for TH' ! Very Happy
I enjoyed our talk with loads of other people on TS3 ! Nice to see that you are able to speak on TeamSpeak!

Is there any movies or books you especially enjoyed? Smile
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 09 Feb 2012, 2:58 am

Hey man. Good luck. Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:01 am

Hello Lord of Darkness,

Your trial vote has started and will end on Wednesday, February 22nd 2012.

We hope to see you in-game, on the forums, and on Teamspeak in order to learn more about you and how well you might fit into the family. At the same time, be sure to observe us and to check that we are the kind of community and place you feel safe and that you can enjoy being a member of. =)

Good luck with your trial vote. Smile
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Thu 09 Feb 2012, 3:45 am

@Epic Blood

Like I said in ts I like Fantasy-Books. For example Eragon or Lord of the Rings.
Movies i enjoyed: Avatar was great, Lord of the Rings, Matrix and especially movies with a epic Soundtrack Wink

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 09 Feb 2012, 4:24 am

Ha!
Looks like we agree when it comes to books and movies, good Smile
(That saved me tons of argumentation to turn your taste)

Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Fri 10 Feb 2012, 4:16 am

Even if you try you would never change my taste ;D

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Fri 24 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

TNaismith has yet not posted any results here, so please be patient Lord Very Happy

*Throws a screaming chiprel at TNaimith*
"Hey mate, we got an awaiting padawan over here!"
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:44 pm

Epic, Epic... You still have to learn much. When you ask an applicant what is favourite books/films are you should not be that polite. Simply ask "What are your favourite books/films and why"? Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:04 am

Hello Lord of Darkness,

Your trial vote has ended with an accept and you have earned the status of JH member (Junior Hunter). Meet me in-game for the trial tag and your forum status will be updated shortly.

Your final vote has started and will end on Wednesday, March 9th 2012. We wish you the best of luck and to continue showing a friendly and positive behavior worthy of our trust and to help build a more friendly video-game community across the internet.

Good luck with your final vote.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:12 am

Let's see if he has the actvity check here without me reminding him in skype Smile
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Sat 25 Feb 2012, 3:27 am

I know that i used to be a bit lazy when it comes to forum activity Very Happy
But i think you dont have to remind me every time ;D

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sat 25 Feb 2012, 3:33 am

That's why I didn't.

Congratulations on joining Junior Hunterz!
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:42 pm

Congratulations!
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:25 am

Gratz Lord.Halfway there Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:22 am

Congratulations, man Smile
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Tue 28 Feb 2012, 3:42 am

Thank you :DD

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:52 am

Hello Lord of Darkness,

Welcome to the community as a full member of TH. Your final vote was a success and you have been accepted into our clan division for Savage. You said a month ago that you would be busy with exams before your final vote ended, and know that when you do have time again to play, you are now a welcomed member of the TH family. =)

Your forum permissions have been updated and you can contact me in-game (or on Teamspeak 3) at your earliest convenience to receive the official red TH icon.

Congratulations, hope to see you again soon.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:07 am

Congratulations! Smile
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

You're welcome! :>
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Sun 29 Apr 2012, 7:13 am

Oh, great... Very Happy
Maybe I should get my ass back to TeamSpeak xD

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down