Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect

4 posters

Go down

People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect Empty People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect

Post by TNaismith Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

While I'm finishing up those long overdue banners for the server, have a look at something that might make you blink twice.

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect Empty Re: People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect

Post by DieOrFail Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:10 am

hah, if that's real interference (and not just jittering around) at the end, it's awesome!
Well, it's awesome with or without interference, but that'd make it 100x more awesome Very Happy
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect Empty Re: People+Cat moving real-time in Minecraft using Kinect

Post by Power Hermit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:46 am

that's pretty damn impressive.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

When I was googling for my "sixth sense" myth i found this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg
this kinda reminds me of the video you posted TN. Using kinect-like technology to put physical world movement into the digital world. really fascinating!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down