Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wanna join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not]

+6
Rumo
Morgoth of Udun
DieOrFail
STRESS
Corn King
THE D@RK_Hunter
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i wanna  join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not] Empty i wanna join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not]

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Wed 12 May 2010, 11:27 pm

Hi again

Provide your Savage nickname. If you have any other former nicknames, provide them too.
Answer:
yRevent and i will never change it, i dont use THE D@RK_HUNTER ingame

What is your Age/Gender/Location/Timezone (GMT)
Answer:
16 , male , i live in Bahrain , GMT+3

Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:

How long have you been playing Savage?
Answer: 6 _ 7 years

List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one. Also include the specific months or years you spent in each clan.
Answer: i joined in Lw i spend in it just 2_3h than i joined to C_S and i spend in it 2 years but i still have the clan and i joined to HCS (the blue Dragon i con) and i spend in it all my life 5 years

How did you hear about us?
Answer:That cuz i have alot of friends in this clan but Dimintor told me everything about this clan but he is inactive now

Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer: martial arena(duel) , Groentjhu's ,(i play in all servers:P)

How much time do you spend daily playing in Savage?
Answer:
4_5 h

What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer: nothing

Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer:
i will buy a mic

All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Answer: I will come here will every day

English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.

Are you serious about this clan?
Answer:very serious , its friendly clan , active , teamwork.

How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer: i am here if anyone need me and anyone can find me ingame .

Describe how you can help TH to be a more friendly and respectful community.
Answer:i have friends in all clans , i dont have enemys , i am active .

Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer:it suits me perfectly , i dont care about stats

The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: yRevent agree

All Clan Rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban from the clan. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: yRevent agree

Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? (Any personal hobbies, outside interests, talents, books, favorite movies, music, etc) Basketball Sad Sad

i can told u something about movies i love the lord of the Ring

Last edited by Hunt3r on Mon 17 May 2010, 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : TNaismith told me that @@@@@)

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

i wanna  join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not] Empty Re: i wanna join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not]

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Wed 12 May 2010, 11:28 pm

how to add a picture behind my name ? i wanna add The lord of the ring Very Happy i love it

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

i wanna  join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not] Empty Re: i wanna join TH (this time i will) [Declined, this time you will not]

Post by Corn King Wed 12 May 2010, 11:46 pm

Welcome To TH' forums!

Do you use other nick?
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Thu 13 May 2010, 12:24 am

No

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Thu 13 May 2010, 12:27 am

hmm.....ok..

To put an image go Profile -> Avatar
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Thu 13 May 2010, 1:12 am

Hello.
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 13 May 2010, 1:13 am

Hello!
Here you can see your stats, but I can't find them under your nickname. (Btw, is "under your nickname" correct? Very Happy)

I've never seen you in-game, and I've never heard about the DR' clan Very Happy
You said you play on a duel server, but on witch one? Olderth the Martial Arena?
There Lego IS free xD

We will see us in-game, and good luck!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 13 May 2010, 1:54 am

Hi there Wink

Never seen you to be honest, but you have seen me... So I must have looked over you :p Srry! Surprised

Anway: cya IG (again :p) and Gl with ur vote!!!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 13 May 2010, 5:41 am

Hey, yRevent xD

How can you know Hunt3r? He´s inactive...
Anyway, welcome Wink
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Thu 13 May 2010, 6:13 am

Yes, and how can you know me? :O
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 13 May 2010, 6:09 pm

Hello THE D@RK_Hunter,

The application you filled out is copy and pasted from an older topic. There is a newer version with updated questions and information. Please visit this link here: https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/join-us-f8/how-to-join-t8.htm and edit your post to include the updated questions. (And your answers of course ^^).

Once you do this we will start your vote. =) Welcome to the forums. ^^

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Thu 13 May 2010, 11:00 pm

ok i am yRevent it was really a good joke that cuz i wanna Revenge from u Rumo and Slaayer Twisted Evil

anyway the apply is not a joke afro and about this name (THE D@RK Hunter) i wanna use it in the forums .

YRevent = DEAD END No No

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 13 May 2010, 11:22 pm

OMG, sorry yRevent but that´s not the right way...
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 14 May 2010, 11:49 am

...you are a strange fellow. =) There isn't anything wrong with creating a new account for our forums....unless your trying to avoid a ban, but that isn't the case. So it's fine.

Like I mentioned earlier, if you want to apply seriously, you'll have to use the updated application form, which I gave a link to in my last post. Thankees!
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Fri 14 May 2010, 4:29 pm

man i wanna join Jh now its not hard to watch a clan its hard to join in it and i'm trying now bounce

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Fri 14 May 2010, 4:34 pm

and this is seriously apply and if i have to write another apply i have to wait another year affraid and i dont see any problem with my apply Mad

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Fri 14 May 2010, 4:48 pm

or maybe i can do it now
anyway my age :16
and if i can write it again in the same time told me and i will

SIR YES SIR

alot of players like winter r unfriendly with me but what can i do?

easly i can shut up and stay away but i will take my way and u will see my way here or ingame Twisted Evil MouHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited by THE D@RK_Hunter on Fri 14 May 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wann write that alot of players like winter r unfriendly with me but what can i do? easly i can shut up and stay away but i will take my way and u will see my way here or ingame :twisted: MouHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Fri 14 May 2010, 5:09 pm

i will edit my application

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Sat 15 May 2010, 7:32 am

Revent, I wanna advise you to play with us more often and show your good attitude in game. And one day you might join us Very Happy
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 15 May 2010, 11:10 am

Umm...if you want to apply, then use the right application form. ^^; Your original application is using old material, and so we cannot start your vote until you submit the proper form. Use this application form and fill it out: https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/join-us-f8/how-to-join-t8.htm

(Re-edit your post with the updated apply questions.)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Sat 15 May 2010, 4:39 pm

i need some help with that link help!help! lol!

than someone will start the vote and i know him jocolor

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 15 May 2010, 5:48 pm

If your having trouble with such a simple task, then perhaps joining the clan might not be in your best interests.... ^.^;
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Sat 15 May 2010, 10:18 pm

Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Sat 15 May 2010, 10:54 pm

anything for U

http://www.newerth.com/?
id=stats&action=view&uid=862983&pp=search_playername&pk=yrevent
[i][b][u]

now i know the strength of the horde

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by THE D@RK_Hunter Sat 15 May 2010, 10:57 pm

i wanna know something : who is the Founder ????!!! Question

THE D@RK_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next