Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request

+11
Epic Blood
Power Hermit
TNaismith
Hunt3r
Lucian Dordonnar
Adam Shootyperson
Rumo
Dino Exp.
Morgoth of Udun
Crashday
McQueen(n)
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request Empty [Accepted] McQueen -membership request

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 07 May 2012, 7:43 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:McQueen

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:It says here in the forum that I can't post any external link for 7 days.I will post it then if you agree with that.

3. Which servers do you play on most.
Groentjuh's and Multiplay
4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:
none
5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:yes

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer: I've enjoyed playing the game since I started playing it several months ago and I still do it for fun and relaxation(after a day's work)I'm a friendly person in real life and I find your principles here quite inviting and surprisingly warm.I've found out about these clans only recently and began to inform myself about them.I totally agree with your vision because those ideas are what makes the game more pleasant (beside the thrill of "hunting" enemies Smile and keep it in terms of friendship and respect.

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:yes

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:McQueen

~---------Optional Information-------------------------------~
The following are optional paragraphs and answers you may choose to include in your application, if you feel comfortable. It is not mandatory (but it is very advantageous for an applicant to fill it in... if they want to. ^^). They are suggestions/examples/topics that you can choose to share with us when applying to the clan and community. They may help us to understand you better, and to let you tell us of anything important you wish to say that you didn't already talk about.

Optional Information 1. If you are interested, you can decide to write another paragraph sharing; how you found the forums/website, how you heard about us, how long have you been playing Savage, how much time daily are you online in-game, and what makes you want to join.
Answer:I searched it on the internet.I started playing the game several months ago and I play around 3-4 hours a day.I think I am not very good at it .I still learn and experience things .I like flux ,repeater and coil most,but also ballista.I didn't play beasts much .

Optional Information 2. If you are interested, you can also write an extra paragraph telling us a little more about yourself and things you like, for example; what are some of your outside interests, favorite books, music you enjoy, hobbies, other types of videogames you play, interesting quotes, favorite movies, sports you watch, and any pets/animals. If there is anything else here you want to talk about, please feel free to share it!
Answer:I am from Romania,I finished reading "The Host",I like listening to almost all types of music,depending on my mood,I also played ZuOnline ,recent films "Battleship" and "The grey" and I have a cute and sweet baby boy called Cici (6-7 months and it's a perus tongue )

Optional Information 3. If you are interested, you can write another paragraph discussing topics like; what previous videogame community/clan experiences have you had, do you have any personal dreams or passions, have you used any strengths/passions/talents for a community (like programming a website, managing a server, moderating forums, organizing events, artist, drawing, writing fictional stories, etc)
Answer: I've never been in such a community,or maybe I did if you count let's say The Sims on Facebook where you keep on talking to the other members.

I will use Teamspeak3 if you gladly accept to teach me how to use it.I don't know how Crying or Very sad Also hope the link above is ok because I've just made my account there.It says there is another one but mine is with capital letters.

Hope you'll vote for me Wink

McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request Empty Re: [Accepted] McQueen -membership request

Post by Crashday Mon 07 May 2012, 9:52 am

Hello and welcome to our forums McQueen! Nice application Smile Good luck with your vote!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request Empty Re: [Accepted] McQueen -membership request

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 07 May 2012, 10:08 am

thank you crashday.it would be great to be friends here and in the game. Very Happy
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 07 May 2012, 7:57 pm

Hey, welcome! Nice application indeed, looking forward to seeing you in game Wink

TeaMan
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Mon 07 May 2012, 9:38 pm

Heya McQueen(n),

Welcome to TH forum Wink

I've seen u on MPuck and thought u were just another newbie, but seems that there's more to u than meets the eye. People judge too fast yeah that's right Neutral

Anyway u seem like a nice guy and that's the first step into joining TH, ur skills aren't that important; as it is still a learning process for u atm.

If u need any help or advice, u can ask anyone from TH here or IG to lend a hand. Smile

TNaismith will surely tell u some more bout ur trial vote, just w8 and see Razz

Gl and cu in Savage Cool
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 07 May 2012, 10:02 pm

thank you dino .i know you are an excellent sniper Cool i hope to improve my skills as soon as possible.and... Smile I'm a girl .I know ,just a few of us in this game.
see u in game and teaman as well Very Happy
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Tue 08 May 2012, 1:56 am

Hey McQueen(n), nice to meet you and nice application. Good luck!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 08 May 2012, 3:41 am

Hello McQueen!
A girl, a girl, amagaaaaaaad Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Tue 08 May 2012, 4:05 am

thank you rumo Smile

you're funny adam Very Happy
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Tue 08 May 2012, 5:48 am

welcome McQueen(n), we will see us on the field and maybe talk on newerth TS
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt3r Tue 08 May 2012, 6:49 am

Hello McQueen and welcome to our forum! Glad to see new romanian players!
You said that you have never been in a gaming comunity before. We are unlike any "l33t" clans around and we are more than Savage players. We are people that share the fun of gaming, chatting, music, art, literature aso. One of our favourite things to do as a clan is to team-up on Teamspeak while playing. It's super fun Smile
Looking forward to meet u in-game !
Hunt3r
Hunt3r
Original Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt3r Tue 08 May 2012, 7:42 am

Regarding TeamSpeak3.
Go here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads , select the download u need ( most likely client 32bits for windows ). After downloading and installing the program, you can connect to Newerth TS server by typing in the TS3 server adress field "newerth.com".

Oh, and about this night. There was also a nicklamer on server ( player that uses other player's nickname). You can find me almost everytime with the yellow icon, so u will know it's the real me Smile
Hunt3r
Hunt3r
Original Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 08 May 2012, 5:58 pm

Hello McQueen,

A warm congratulations on your 6-month baby boy Cici, may there be many happy stories along the road of family and motherhood. =)

If you would feel comfortable, please join us on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server) when your time is free, and hopefully sometime during the next 2-weeks that your application is being processed. We would be happy to have a meet'n'greet conversation to let you know more about us, our expectations, and our community goals/visions. In addition, if you have a microphone and feel safe enough, you can let us know more about yourself as a person and player. =)

The community is preparing for some new changes to help alongside our ideas of not only playing video-games as entertainment, but to also see them as ways to bring a more positive and kind atmosphere to video-gaming, and the real world as well.

The trial vote has been started and will end on Monday, May 21st 2012.

I did notice you joined in some other forum discussions already when you submitted this application, please feel free to continue getting to know our community and video-game family through the forums as well as in-game, or on Teamspeak. It will help us to get to know you and for you to learn more about our community environment and atmosphere, and if it's really the suitable home for you. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Wed 09 May 2012, 1:48 am

thank you TNaismith Smile for your welcome .I must say I'm glad to see that everyone here has welcomed me so kindly and tried to make me feel at ease here.I talked last night with Hunter and explained me how teamspeak works .I'll be there to join you all.

Cici is my little parrot.It's a perus Very Happy But...you are right I got so attached to it that sometimes I think of him as if it were my little boy Razz (could be a girl thing? Razz)

I surely like to know if anyone else here has a pet .
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 09 May 2012, 4:24 am

It is a girls thing. Razz
and i do have a pet. he goes by the name of TNaismith.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Wed 09 May 2012, 5:41 am

oh than it is a smart one Razz sure u are fond of him cheers
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Wed 09 May 2012, 7:08 am

Haha. Good luck.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Wed 09 May 2012, 8:42 am

McQueen(n), don't stop mocking this Adam Shootyperson. He deserves it!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 09 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Hey McQueen, great to see that both you AND your application seems to be very good cheers

I'm not very good at remembering players, so I have no memory of seeing you in-game, don't take it personally ! Very Happy I only just remember the name of that little, funny, cute boy that's names.... oh, almost got it... Oh yeah!.............. Adam Shootyperson <3 (Lov yah bro, in a gay way)

Anyways Mc, looking forward to (hopefully) get to talk to you on TS3, and I'm sure we'll get along!
Good luck with your vote.

Welcome to the dark side of gaming! MOHAHAHAHA!

-Epic Blood
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Wed 09 May 2012, 10:20 pm

thank you guys for welcoming me inb your family me I love you
I have nothing with Adam(I don't know him) but his joke although meant to be funny,didn't seem to be appropriate.Hope you didn't mind, Adam, my teasing you a bit. Smile (I'm older than you and it's possible I don't understand these jokes.)
I tried to join u last night on TS3 but something went wrong with my headphones.I'm not that good with electronics.i'll try again.And yeah see u all in game.I don't see many of u there Sad Only Hunter, Lucian and Jaas a few days ago
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Thu 10 May 2012, 1:43 am

Hey McQueen and welcome!

First of all, as i'm the only female in TH at the moment, I feel like I have to tell you, don't listen to these guys.. especially Adam and Rumo Razz (I say this with love <3)
I'm glad you've found your way to TH if what you look for is a very friendly community who enjoys playing together Smile
I've seen you ingame, but will try to keep a closer eye next time Smile

Good luck with your vote!
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Thu 10 May 2012, 1:57 am

oh hi tempi Smile and thank you for your support.it feels good to see i'm not the only girl here .i've seen u in game many times and i think u're quite good at it.although by the icon i thought u were in the ww(not sure though)hope to be part of this family soon .i already like these guys (with their jokes too cheers )
i've looked into other sections of this forum and I was really impressed .everyone is implicated and takes part into it.What surprised me most I think it's the books section .I'm glad to see that they read so much(doesn't matter the genre).here where I'm from or at least in my part of the country young people doesn't spend so much time on reading anything,and this is so sad Sad (i know what I'm saying)
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Thu 10 May 2012, 4:36 am

Yes, in Savage I am part of WW, but I'm still part of TH community, i like this community which was the reason i joined in the first place, i like what it stands for! Smile
And i agree, it doesn't take long to like these guys!
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Thu 10 May 2012, 5:17 am

oki I saw the same thing at rumo but with the icon of earth.I didn't know you can do that.I mean isn't there a sort of "conflict" ...let's say of loyality?Hope u don't mind my saying this.i was just wondering about it.(I don't refer to competition btw clans or smth,just of ideas)I thought each clan has its "coat of arms "and principles that stand behind it,that sort of thing.Am I taking it to serious?Razz really hope u don't get upset with me for asking this.it's only for my curiosity:)
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Thu 10 May 2012, 6:07 am

No, I won't! I am just not part of TH's Savage section, rather just part of the overall community. I still play with TH and talk, but I don't participate in clanwars or other official events related to Savage. So there is no conflict of interest. Same goes for Rumo. Smile
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next