Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request

+11
Epic Blood
Power Hermit
TNaismith
Hunt3r
Lucian Dordonnar
Adam Shootyperson
Rumo
Dino Exp.
Morgoth of Udun
Crashday
McQueen(n)
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] McQueen -membership request

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 11 May 2012, 4:04 am

haha, fair enough. Razz
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] McQueen -membership request - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] McQueen -membership request

Post by DieOrFail Fri 11 May 2012, 9:12 pm

We'd never give up Rumo and Tempi!

Welcome to our small family, MyQueen!
I guess you won't know me and you've probably never seen me ingame as I don't play
Savage that much anymore. But I'm still around on the forums and on our (mostly empty Razz)
IRC channel and sometimes on TS.

Savage is a great game as long as you're no dev, and it's very very hard to master.
I never managed to be any good at it, but if you need general advice, feel free to ask!
Skill related questions should go to Rumo tho! (Forgive me Adam Razz)
Even if he's a freaking buffwhore, he's still a very good player and I'm sure he can give you some tipps!

Anyway, I'm talking too much again, I'm becoming like TN... Good luck with your vote!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Fri 11 May 2012, 9:53 pm

thank you DieOrFail
yes ,at first glance the game seems easy enough but no.i find it quite difficult to master all the moves.The other days i duelled with Rumo and he teached me some schemes.i keep trying .I 've never suggested to give up any player,just asked to satisfy my curiosity because I saw many people in game with different icons than their clans and didn't know what to think.
Till 16th May I'm full at work and don't have much time.i play a few games in the evening but that;s it for now.next week I'll join TS3.Sorry about that but i have to prepare a lot of papers and materials .
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 12 May 2012, 7:45 am

Hey, don't worry.
@DoF: "Buffwhore", heh? Very Happy

Looking forward talking to you on TS, maybe we can organize a fw against WW? *wink at Tempi?
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Sat 12 May 2012, 8:23 pm

Rumo and wants to play in the opposite team than me? unheard of!
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 12 May 2012, 8:37 pm

No, there are actually enough nibs in WW! Very Happy Play for us!

On Topic: We could allow our applicants to play! Communication and stuff...
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sun 13 May 2012, 12:38 am

tempi you can also fight for TH once again or I ask Diwo or Emoplaya for a match against NM?
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sun 13 May 2012, 9:40 pm

Sorry for being late, but Welcome to our forums, McQueen!
You've found quite a unique place on the web, I'd say, and from what I've read here I'm pretty sure that we all will have a good time together. A clan where friendship and cooperation stand aren't seen as mere means to the game, and thus are never sacrificed to get more wins or higher skill.

If you need help with learning the game, feel free to ask us anything - but if you have a lot of time at your hands somewhen, you can read the official strategy guide here http://www.newerth.com/?id=strategy-guide - it is really good, I think.

What to ask whom (probably very subjective^^)?
Commanding - Crashday (our war-commander, graphics-master and also a great fan of Mincecraft, if you're into this kind of game)
Beast fighting - Rumo (if you get him to explain something, 10 minutes of that are worth more than 1000 duels with strangers)
Human fighting - Tempi (raised to a pretty high level of human gameplay in an insanely short time- amazes me every time I see her playing)
Overall gameplay (which weapons to use when, what items do what and how to use the effectively, who's that player and how dangerous is he, such things), - Probably everyone, but feel free to ask me, I usually have the time and the patience to explain in detail as far as I know myself, if desired Smile

Does TS3 work for you already? If yes, feel free to join the Newerth official server at TS adress newerth.com (no password). It will ask about some security level (which no one understands nor cares for^^) where you just press "accept" or "raise" or whatever it says and wait maybe a minute or less. Then you land in the lobby, where you can't speak, so you join any subchannel of "Anyone welcome" - everyone has voice-rights in this. There you can ask someone to give you voice-rights on the other channels (e.g. "English" or so). Some people also give out "global voice"-rights with which you can talk in any channel expect for the admin-only ones and the lobby. Also the language-channels aren't as strict as they seem. We often end up talking English in the German channel and vice versa, so don't worry about that Smile
EDIT: Oh damn, on a reread of the thread I saw that I missed your post on how you were in TS with Hunter, so this paragraph can be ignored Very Happy

The great thing about the savage community is, with time one gets to know quite many people by name and character, since it's small and rather constant, with some occasional new people arriving, which we always encourage.

I wish you a good time in the TH community here and in Savage overall.

Note: Maybe we should discuss clanwars in another thread, not in an application topic Smile
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Sun 13 May 2012, 11:40 pm

thank you for your clearly warm welcome Moon1ight I love you
i'll keep in mind what you said about advice and whom to ask for them.that was helpful .hope to meet in game Smile and talk soon
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sat 19 May 2012, 8:16 am

I see you ingame quite often lately, but why don't you use the chat^^? It's quite helpfull for coordination, and more so to have some fun with this community Smile t for common chat and y for teamchat.
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Sat 19 May 2012, 5:27 pm

hey moon:) I have a bit of more time lately.I also have seen so many guys from TH in the game in the past few days.I'll try to use the chat more but sometimes in the action I seem to lose time searching the bottons on my keyboard to chat:)) I learned only a few by heart :V-2-5 for thank you ,V-4-0 build a garr here Smile the rest I have to search Smile) see how clumsy I am with my keyboard?Smile)

see u in action Smile
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sat 26 May 2012, 2:10 am

hey McQueen(n) are you willing to fight at our side agaist WW this sunday (27th may 18:00 gmt)
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Sat 26 May 2012, 2:58 am

sure can do,only I have to say I'm not that skilled like u guys.I can try though.It will be fun:)
I'm also waiting for my answer to the trial ,but no matter the answer I'll be there(?). Very Happy if smth comes up ,I'll let u know though.
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 26 May 2012, 3:27 am

As TNaismith seems to be away, I'll just do his part:

The members of TH have observed you for the past few days and decided that your attitude,
your character and your behavior fit perfectly to the goals of our clan.

McQueen(n), your trial vote has passed!

Welcome to the Junior Hunterz!

As soon as TN comes back he'll start your final TH vote and tell you more about what it means to be in JH and what will happen from now on.
If you have any important or non-important questions, just feel free to ask whoever's there.
And if you want to know more about Savage or Newerth itself and it's history, just ask some oldcrags or vets ingame, on Newerth, TS, IRC or here Smile

PS: Your skill doesn't matter at all! This part is pretty important: We play just for fun.
There's no need to be "good" or "skilled", the only important thing is: playing or just talking together and having fun. And sometimes it's even more fun to lose a game.
(To all the "vets": Remember that NSL match against DeMo? Very Happy)

Edit by TNaismith (May 26th 2012): Oldfags = Oldcrags. Oldcrags! Oldcrags! Oldcrags!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sat 26 May 2012, 3:52 am

welcome in the brotherhood beloved sister, you must know TH is the dark brotherhood.

i hope we see us at sunday a clanwar is such an interesting thing

@ DoF mean you this match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjFJrx4ZcM
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 26 May 2012, 4:00 am

Yeah, this one. It was hilarious! Very Happy
Most of the funny things aren't on the video tho, chat was filled with laughter and awesomeness. Smile

Have fun on Sunday too!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Sat 26 May 2012, 5:51 am

wow guys that's really good news Very Happy
happy to join the TH family cheers hope TN won't mind u told me the result of trial:)

is strategy decided before games ?are there only two rounds?

I can't stop thinking what jokes would be on my account Razz do u know who comments the games?they were funny .

so it's 18 gmt on this Sunday. Cool
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Sat 26 May 2012, 6:43 am

you must know TN comes from canada and he comes usually late in the night (for us) and he´s i would say a confused (i must know it i´m erverytime confused) but sympathetic

during the worldcup this year ale and nemesis made the strategy for team germany before the games, but there is no plan which survive the contact with the enemy

and yes first we play for example human (1st round) and then we switch the teams in the 2nd round
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 26 May 2012, 7:48 pm

Hello McQueen(n), as DieOrFail has appropriately said, your trial is a confirmed success, and this shows you have passed the basics, if not advanced, expectations of not only the members, but also of the TH community.

Your final vote to become a TH member is now in-progress and from now until Monday, June 4th 2012 will be the final 2-week period for members to observe you and your suitability for becoming a full member of the family at TH, and also a final 2-weeks for you as the applicant to make final observations and decisions yourself about if this is the kind of home you really do think fits you well and that you can live up to the expectations, conduct, atmosphere, and goals we have here not only as video-game players, but as living human beings across the world in many different countries and places.

We will inform you of the final results of your vote (or if an extended vote period is needed), by posting here in your topic. DieOrFail described very well our views on needing to care about being 'good' or 'skilled' at this game -- we care much more about who you are as person, how you treat others, your understanding and respect towards other people, and how much passion and interest you have for the goals of helping contribute to a more positive and friendly world in video-games and the life. =)

And as Lucian has expressed, we offer the opportunity for applicants to get involved with this weekend's funwar event planned against the WW clan, so it would be very welcome for you chaps to come online to play with us both in-game and on Teamspeak 3 (newerth.com) if you are comfortable doing so. The time will be 18 GMT as Lucian mentioned, and the best way to make sure you get the chance to participate is to be online both on Teamspeak 3, IRC and in-game anytime between 17GMT to 18 GMT, and hopefully you'll be contacted right away for any last-minute info like server passwords and which server to join.

Congratulations on your trial vote, and I look forward to having the chance to talk with you on Teamspeak 3 sometime soon. Please continue to be involved around the forums and in discussions that suit your interest, be friendly, kind, and welcoming towards others and you will always be welcome around here -- whether a member of TH or not! =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sun 27 May 2012, 10:38 pm

Gratz McQueen ! Very Happy
Welcome to Junior Hunterz ! Smile
I'm really looking forward to finally get to meet you tonight!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Mon 28 May 2012, 12:56 am

Congratulations, McQueen!

It was nice to hear you today in the TS.
Let's give WW (or the Furryheads, as Rumo said Very Happy ) a good game.

Yes, the strategy ist done, but we have a problem: We can't post it here in the public section^^ and you have no access to the Members only-section yet. Can some admin please make a copy of the strategy-topic in the JH subforum? Otherwise we'll just meet up earlier (maybe 17 or 17:30 GMT) (which we probably and hopefully will do anyway) and explain it.

The Dark Brotherhood, in case you aren't familiar with the Elder Scrolls, is a guild of very caring and cooperative.... murderers for hire. So not exactly TH'-style^^ http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dark_Brotherhood (That's about Lucians remark)

Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 28 May 2012, 8:10 am

Thank you for attending the WW funwar event McQueen, it was good to have you with us and I definitely had some enjoyable moments playing with new faces. =)

And also it was nice to have you on Teamspeak 3 too, communication can often lead to much better coordination and victorious moments as a team. =)

Keep playing in-game, participating on the forums, and on Teamspeak 3 whenever you are comfortable + have free time. It will continue to give good chances for members to meet you and decide if you will fit the TH family.

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 28 May 2012, 5:27 pm

Ty TN for all your help and support I love you I really enjoyed myself last night.I had so much fun that now I want more Smile All the guys were great and I want to thank them too.I'm not used to talk while playing but I listened to the others mostly to learn how they do in game.Don't know much about tactics to advance ideas about the game strategy but hopefully in time i'll learn the basics at least and come with my own ideas.

Last time was a victory for me and I'm sure all the guys feel the same way.So I can't help asking :when is the next FW? Smile)
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Mon 28 May 2012, 10:04 pm

Good to hear you enjoyed it, McQueen! Smile And it is also good to have such enthusiastic applicants! TH', McQueen is right, let's organize more funwars!
1. Fun
2. More activeness
But maybe we should consider about challenging a more skilled clan than WW is, we could demo and analyze the matches. Just to see how we could get rid of our passive strategy.
Fox maybe?

And McQueen, don't worry about being shy. That is totally okay. Much better than loudmouthing brasilian guys WHO SAY THAT THEY GOT NO TIME BUT THEN PLAY ON ANOTHER SERVER, ADAM! Very Happy
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 28 May 2012, 10:19 pm

The RedHeads?Smile) i saw many of them in the game but u know better if they are higher than WW.I'm always open for FW.Maybe we should ask for a re-round with the WW Smile What others are there: earth,eon? these are what come to my mind now.But like u said,first we need to see where we should do better as a team in game.maybe think of new ,unpredictable strategy for the adversary team.take them by surprise.just some thoughts.
kiss Very Happy
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next