Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceland

5 posters

Go down

Iceland      Empty Iceland

Post by Morgoth of Udun Tue 26 Jun 2012, 12:37 am

Hey,

I just wanna let you know that I'll be leaving for Iceland in two weeks (8th of July) and I won't be back until 2 months later on the 3rd of September.
I'll be hiking from one coast to the other and who knows what more will happen Smile
If you want you can follow me on my blog:http://iceland.walkontheotherside.com. The headers are in Icelandic, but don't be scared the rest is in English!!! (my Icelandic isn't good enough and nobody would be able to read anyway :p) Smile
Okay, that's about it! See you guys around Smile

TeaMan
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Iceland      Empty Re: Iceland

Post by Rumo Tue 26 Jun 2012, 12:55 am

Will totally follow your blog! And let's try to catch up on teamspeak during the next days please, got some questions! Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Tue 26 Jun 2012, 1:10 am

Enjoy yourself Wink
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 26 Jun 2012, 1:33 am

Rumo wrote:Will totally follow your blog! And let's try to catch up on teamspeak during the next days please, got some questions! Smile

Send me a text message on Teamspeak if you guys end up logging on, I'd like to join the conversation too before you leave for this epic trip!

Your choosing some great locations mate for these tramping/hiking trips, lets hope that knee doesn't cause problems or anything as serious.

For those who might want to know, this is the kind of possible landscape/terrain/environment Morgoth will be getting to see!

[Google Images: Iceland]

EDIT: Hmm... slightly additional research reveals Morgoth might be visiting some of Epic Blood's ancient ancestors?!
"Icelandic people were first descended from what is essentially Norway, and then..."
[Click to read the full story]
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Tue 26 Jun 2012, 5:32 am

I'll see if I can come on TeamSpeak. Still haven't got TS3 installed, will give it a try Wink
Oh most of the time I'll be seeing something a lot like this:

Iceland      088%252520Field%252520of%252520lava%252520in%252520southern%252520Reykjanes

Just lavafields, lavafields, lavafields, lavafields and more lavafields Very Happy
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 28 Jun 2012, 6:27 am

ouah, that's awesome!
TN, give me a ping on IRC if you're all on TS Very Happy

I wish you the best of luck, and have lots of fun! Your blog is already in my bookmarks Smile
And let's hope those lavafields are cold...okay never mind, a fresh one would probably
be much more exciting Very Happy
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down