Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative news source

5 posters

Go down

Alternative news source Empty Alternative news source

Post by Tushaar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 6:38 am

All of you who keep on being brainwashed by corporate owned "mass-media" like reuters, cnn, bbc and whatever more paid s**t, that only show what the global elite want then I am here to help us all to the road of being a better person, and give you an alternative news source, where they don't censor everything and talk what is REALLY going on in the world:
http://www.infowars.com/

P.s: np, I really love you guys, and I want you to know as much as possible about what is really going on in the world and the "terrorism" made up by the USA
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Alternative news source Empty Re: Alternative news source

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 29 Nov 2012, 8:36 pm

Look at this text. Now look a bit up. Bit more, more more. See, the wall? It's part of the room you are in, which is part of a house probably, part of the place you live in. People live there, things are happening all the time, right around you.

What more is going on in this world? Nothing of importance.

Sorry, my two cents Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:20 pm

That is when you have no idea of what kind of matrix you are living in.

Humans, by principle we are free animals, with an unlimited mind. You don't even know "why" you live in this kind of society. Why there are REALLY wars. Who are the REAL terrorists. You can bury your head beneath the sand and say damn them, I'm just living this life of my own, let the "bosses" do as they please. You do know that the current plan is to reduce the population of earth to 500 million people? ITS WRITTE ON THE "STONEHENGE OF AMERICA".
Ignorance is bliss? Yes it is, but it's not freedom.

By the way, You guys don't even have a clue what you are eating from the local supermarkets Very Happy
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:38 pm

Morgoth of Udun wrote:Look at this text. Now look a bit up. Bit more, more more. See, the wall? It's part of the room you are in, which is part of a house probably, part of the place you live in. People live there, things are happening all the time, right around you.

Very well said. Smile

Morgoth of Udun wrote:What more is going on in this world? Nothing of importance.

But just as long as the rest of the world stays away from you.
(And if it doesn't let you alone you could say it becomes part of the place you live in, and therefore matters.
Travelling for example.)

And Tushaar, that website looks nice if you're into that kind of stuff. But I'm only slightly interested in which cop beat how many innocent people. If you happen to have a news-site that focusses on the wars in Mali and Kongo, that'd be more interesting. Wink
(Pure egoistic reasons: Why do they have to start fighting when I just want to see the desert Sad )

EDIT: Gah, why do you have to answer in the exact same moment, Tushaar! Very Happy
And I mostly don't eat stuff from the supermarket, that's why there are local shops too!
Also, I'm not sure about the others, but my own mind seems pretty damn limited. I always bump into my skull! Razz

Last, a general thing: IMO wars happen because people don't think. And because they like the imagination of being a super-awesome soldier killing tons of enemies. But hell, there are so many theories from so many philosophers and other thinkers that I can't tell what's true or false.
So I just pack my sack, book the cheapest flight to a warm country and gtfo. The world's way too beautiful and interesting to miss it!

PS: What happened to your website/network idea, TeaMan?
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:53 pm

DieOrFail wrote:

But just as long as the rest of the world stays away from you.
(And if it doesn't let you alone you could say it becomes part of the place you live in, and therefore matters.
Travelling for example.)

Last, a general thing: IMO wars happen because people don't think. And because they like the imagination of being a super-awesome soldier killing tons of enemies.

Yes, but what 90% of people can't see is that the rest of the world already has you. We are slaves, you might not see it, but we are, we are slaves of money, we are slaves of debt. Do you guys know how money came to be? Illuminati group, the bankers just made a huge sum from thin air and shared it to countries. (specially usa) You guys have no idea that we are in a debt that CANNOT be repaid. we are slaves of this system and "money". Why? Because a new world order is coming. Once you wake up then the internet is full of that kind of information. Why? Because they haven't yet got the chance to censor the internet ALTHOUGH they have tried. I'm not a lunatic nor a "conspiracy theorist". It's a conspiracy theory to think that this world you live in is "normal".

Why wars happen? Very Happy This question has already been answered. Because wars are most profitable source. THE MOST. And the terrorists are those, who actually own or profit from businesses that deal with warfare stuff, like weapons. Wars happen because they are the best source of income, again, this has been proved and internet is full of this stuff. Well atleast now, before god knows how the global elite is going to censor that.
and If you are still having a thought like "But look, I disagree...." then NO, STOP. And think, how much do countries spend on "defense" or "warfare" compared to other important things like health, culture and such.
You just can't argue with that, or otherwise you have no idea where the tax-payers money goes.

And I agree, this planet is beautiful island in this void. But the LEAST you can do is help others open their eyes. Live fully like you wish, but try to open at least someones eyes about this world's system. Or would you like them to live blindly stressing everyday?
I mean schools Very Happy The biggest WTF ever. Look how specialized they are, just to produce "work force"
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:10 pm

All this may be true, but it's hugely irrelevant in any human life. It only distracts from the fact of our existence. That was more my point. Read Kafka, Sartre, Kierkegaard, Heidegger, they'll tell you.
But if you do want to spend your money and time on all these things outside your reach and power, be my guest. But in a way your own existence is in neglect as you are absorbed by this 'resistance' that is itself already incorporated in the system (read Foucault) and you follow 'das Man' as Heidegger called it - 'the people' (bad translation; shitty language, English is...) - to an even greater extent.

Okay, ramble ramble, I'll shut up now Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Fri 30 Nov 2012, 11:09 pm

Good, some people posted points against it. I agree with some of them. Honestly I was too lazy to post, since I'd just need to type up a lot of text and most likely even type more to reply. I'm also too lazy to point out which ones I like, but I doubt I can hand the work of typing taht out for me to anyone else again, so 'll just leave it at that.

Conspiracy or not, we're being controlled - but such is the basic concept of our soceity as it is, so strive to change the system to a worldwide anarchy instead if you don't like it. I am content with the comfort I have for as little a poo I give to work towards specific things, but instead just working as what I like doing.

Well, if all you wanted to do was open my eyes - they were already open and aware. I'll make sure to pass the message.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Sat 01 Dec 2012, 2:29 am

Agreed with you guys, sorry for my forceful opinions : )

peace!
Tushaar
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 02 Dec 2012, 9:40 am

Go spend some time in the wilderness! Watching birds is fun! Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down