Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Want to join in TH' again!

+10
Hunt3r
-Ido-
Feathers
Envy
Dju
bbog
drag
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
KOT
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Declined] Want to join in TH' again! Empty [Declined] Want to join in TH' again!

Post by KOT Tue 01 Dec 2009, 9:42 am

Hey all TH members! My nickname KOT, played in sav 1 year mb more, like beast on duel, human- on pub. I want to join in this clan coz see in there clan my rus friends drag and bbog. Im online in the evning. Want to join to play cw. Also i want just help to win nsl! I know much of guys in there clan. Also i like icon of this clan =). And one of the main reason of my joining is play seriosly in sav (in seriously clan). What can i say more? (sry for my english)

KOT

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Want to join in TH' again! Empty Re: [Declined] Want to join in TH' again!

Post by TNaismith Tue 01 Dec 2009, 1:42 pm

Hmm KOT, I thought you told us you won't be applying for the clan in this thread because there is too much rules?

https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/say-hi-f5/hey-hunters-nice-forum-t329-15.htm

If you want to apply for the clan, you will have to submit an application an answer the questions just like everyone else. The only exception is if someone in the clan leadership will vouch for you.

Please edit your post and supply the proper application form with the topic. Thank you.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Want to join in TH' again! Empty Re: [Declined] Want to join in TH' again!

Post by KOT Wed 02 Dec 2009, 1:02 am

i talked with drag and want to join in TH', one question whats questions?? Shocked

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 02 Dec 2009, 9:34 am

Provide your Savage nickname.
Answer:

What is your Age/Gender/Location/ Timezone (GMT)
Answer:

Links to your Newerth Stats.
Answer:

For how long have you been playing Savage?
Answer:

List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one.
Answer:

How did you hear about us?
Answer:

Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer:

How much time do you spend playing daily in Savage?
Answer:

What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer:

Are you able to use Teamspeak?
Answer:

How frequently will you visit the forums each week?
Answer:

How seriously do you take this clan ?
Answer:

What kind of attitude do you have? Are you willing to be friendly to other players?
Answer:

Describe how you can help TH become a more friendly and respectful place to be.
Answer:

Our atmosphere aims to be active and on friendly attitude instead of on skills and statistics, how does this suit you?
Answer:

If accepted, do you promise to uphold the Clan Rules?
Answer:

Finally, do you understand the process for joining TH means you have to be accepted into JH, our Trial Clan. Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH when we feel you are ready?
Answer:
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 02 Dec 2009, 12:03 pm

I can tell you did not read the forums carefully...the instructions on how to join are stickied at the top of the forum -- and if you had read the rules about TH you would know we ask all players interested in joining to make an application form. There is a whole bunch of topics where other players submitted their applications. How can you not have known we expect an application form from you?

You don't just talk to someone in TH to join. You have to earn it by proving to everyone in the clan you meet the requirements and qualify for the kind of atmosphere, spirit, and goals this clan encourages.

Your lack of understanding and speaking of the english language isn't helping either. I have told you many times to read the clan rules, and to look around the TH website and find out what we are about. You clearly do not know what this clan stands for. You seem like your just in for clanwars and a clan icon I'm sorry to say. TH is much more than that. Your not giving a good first impression.

First you tell us you are not going to join because you don't want to read the clan rules because of your 'english' problem. Then you make an apply to the clan? That doesn't make sense; Why do you say you don't want to join and then change your mind with no warning?

https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/say-hi-f5/hey-hunters-nice-forum-t329.htm
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Wed 02 Dec 2009, 10:51 pm

1) KOT,2) Russia (saint-petersberg),3) http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=823032&pp=search_playername&pk=KOT,4) 1 year or more, 5) were in TH' STH and ncuxu not for a long time,6) noobs clan with good icon, 7) groen and jzone, Cool playin all day in the evning, 9) emmm... when i see sentenza im going angry, 10) yes, 11)24/7,12)im joining in this clan coz this clan is seriosly, 13) ye im an active,14) i think im a good player, i can help by playin cw and trainings, 15) i can say that i like smoke a grass, when im smoken ill be a friendly and very active also my skills re better then me not smoken.
I think i answer correctly!

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 03 Dec 2009, 12:03 am

Thanks KOT. That's a better application, BUT :

"i think im a good player, i can help by playin cw and trainings"

TH' is clan where we count more maturity, attitude and behaviour.
From what you said, it looks like you take us as a clan that aims for skills only!
Also looks like you want to come in by your skills.
You got to prove us you have the right elements ( maturity, attitude and behaviour ) if you want to join.

If you are looking for skills : I suggest you close this application, find a clan that aims for skills - Like DA, SoV, eoN, Sun, EvO, DeMo ....

Anyways man! I wish you the best of luck! Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by drag Thu 03 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

I ask to consider its demand.

drag

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Thu 03 Dec 2009, 2:47 am

adam , u say that this clan need only noobs??? my phrase is just example ...

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:41 am

KOT, you have not bothered to respond to my posts, and you have avoided what I've been talking about. Even if you answer them now, this is not looking good.

Being 'noob' or not does not matter here. We do not mind taking in 'noobs' as long as they meet the attitude, personality, and maturity requirements of TH.

You give the impression that you really only want to join TH because you want clanwars. Just because your skilled does NOT mean you are helping us. We look at attitude, NOT skill. So you can be the most expert player in the world, but if your a jerk, then your not going to be accepted.

Attitude over skills. End of story. Period. If you cannot understand this, then you do not understand the meaning and goals of TH. It is not about 'Noobs' or 'Pros', it's about whether you are 'Friendly' or a 'Jerk'.

KOT, I really think you should think twice before applying to TH. We expect good communication between our members, and members whom cannot meet these expectations end up not having fun in this clan. Please get some good rest and think about whether applying to TH is the right choice for you. There are a lot of other clans out there aren't as strict as we are on rules, speaking good english, being an active community member, etc.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Thu 03 Dec 2009, 8:07 am

Omg, TNaismith who re u??????? stop do that problems =((

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 03 Dec 2009, 8:56 am

KOT... First of all, let me say that I am not in Tnaismith's side, but :

You said you wanted to join because there are two russian members here.
I think you should join because you like the clan ( yes, i know you like the clan ) .
But please, look at attitude and behaviour.

You know what KOT? Smile
I think TN is right Smile Don't join TH' if you don't like our "way of thinking" ( attitude over skill )
I think you are skilled enough for RaGe / DA =))

I'm not trying to create problems as you said. i'm trying to help you.

In fact, your a really nice guy, i really like you!

Anyways, good luckzzore!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:55 am

I am not trying to cause problems KOT. I am confused at why you have not responded to my last three posts (Where I asked you some questions. I am NOT talking about the application questions). If you don't reply or answer someone when they are talking to you, then how do you think they will feel?

I have tried talking to you in the last few posts in this topic and you only respond with one sentence. That does not help.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bbog Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

maybe there are some translation problems? Smile engl -> rus
bbog
bbog

http://clanua.at.ua

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:08 pm

bbog bingo , translation problem is the main problem, i didnt know the meanings of the words behaviour and attitude , now i know and want to know whats wrong with my attitude and behavior??

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 03 Dec 2009, 11:09 pm

Nono! What I mean is that it's hard to talk with you because your english isn't good. It is hard to play together in the same clan if we cannot understand each other and if you have to use a translator to understand what we are saying, then that must be a lot of work for you.

I am just double-checking that you feel you are making the right choice. Joining TH means we expect a lot of commitment and good communication -- this allows teamwork, friendships, and good fun to happen. If you can handle the english here, then that is good. Just remember that TH is different from other clans. We expect all rules and expectations to be followed very closely.

We will open a vote for you shortly, and good luck. But remember to make sure you understand what this clan expects of it's members.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 04 Dec 2009, 2:42 am

Nothing is wrong with your attitude and behaviour kot!
I just want you to understand that we look for attitude and behaviour, more than skills.

That's all. if you don't agree with it, it will be hard :s

Anywayzs, good luck!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by bbog Fri 04 Dec 2009, 9:09 am

КОТ if you need to translate something you can ask me if you want
KOT если тебе чтото нужно будет с переводом то я смогу тебе помочь если захочеш
2 versions to be sure that everyone understand me Smile
bbog
bbog

http://clanua.at.ua

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Sat 05 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

=)) tnx bbog but if u say all without hard words it will be easy to play in sme clan =)) about skills, behaviour and attitude dont worry =)

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 05 Dec 2009, 6:03 am

That's better KOT Very Happy
really like you man, but let's see...
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Sat 05 Dec 2009, 7:25 am

=)) what lets see =)

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 05 Dec 2009, 8:08 am

=))
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dju Sat 05 Dec 2009, 10:48 pm

Adam Shootyperson wrote:Thanks KOT. That's a better application, BUT :

"i think im a good player, i can help by playin cw and trainings"

TH' is clan where we count more maturity, attitude and behaviour.
From what you said, it looks like you take us as a clan that aims for skills only!
Also looks like you want to come in by your skills.
You got to prove us you have the right elements ( maturity, attitude and behaviour ) if you want to join.

If you are looking for skills : I suggest you close this application, find a clan that aims for skills - Like DA, SoV, eoN, Sun, EvO, DeMo ....

Anyways man! I wish you the best of luck! Very Happy

You want to tell me DA is still allive? lol.
Dju
Dju

Back to top Go down

Post by KOT Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

dont know about it =) when i can join??

KOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:28 am

Yeh, DA is still alive.
They had a clan war vs WW lately.
It's up on youtube Smile

P.S = WW won.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next