Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djargon has a heart condition

+2
TNaismith
Epic Blood
6 posters

Go down

Djargon has a heart condition Empty Djargon has a heart condition

Post by Epic Blood Sun 18 May 2014, 2:06 am

Today I got an in-game PM by a player called Russel.
He is Djargon's cousin, and had news he wanted me to bring forward to the clan Djargon was a member of (and still is, you can never leave the TH' family).

Djargon went to the doctor about 7 months ago, being concerned about his heart.
They found out that his heart is 30 years older than it should be. This means that his heart is exhaused.

A few months ago he was out into a coma for the first time, and it lasted for two months. They had to keep him alive by machines, as his heart was unable of doing it itself.

Two weeks ago he fell back into a coma, and has been in a coma for the past two weeks.

He is on the list for a heart-transplant, but it can take a long time for a fitting heart to come around, and his own is only getting worse.

For those of you who did not know, Djargon is married. When/if his wife gets his passwords she may keep us updated on his condition by using his profile on this forum.

I was very sorry to hear these news, as I am sure you all will be. Djargon was always nice and polite to me, and made me feel included in this family when I joined, many years back. I am sure you all have your memories with Djargon, and feel free to share them if you like.

I also want to encourage you all to pray for him, as not all hope is out yet.

-Sincerely Epic Blood

(I wrote this freely from my memory of my conversation with Russel, and some of the facts may not be entirely correct.)
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Djargon has a heart condition Empty Re: Djargon has a heart condition

Post by TNaismith Mon 19 May 2014, 10:00 pm

(I found another topic on the Newerth forums from the same Russel after I wrote this post below. I think it was made by Djargon's cousin just yesterday. www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,17340.msg191377.html)

I am devastated to learn of this.  Djargon mentioned to me in the last years about some kind of operation he underwent if I recall, and I had hoped things had settled down and that he was well on the road to recovery.

Djargon is a great fella that continued to keep in touch with lots of us in TH' and through the forums, or in-game Savage: The Battle for Newerth.  He and I shared some discussions about various topics around the community, Savage, TH', and other offtopic things from life that popped up in our conversations -- and he was cordial, respectful, and most certainly friendly and warm in his manners and personality.

This condition sounds similar to another lad I knew years ago who had some kind of situation where his spine/back was growing old too fast that he had to get surgery to somehow fix it (I don't know the full technical details/terminology).  He ended up having to live the rest of his life in a wheelchair or use a walking cane for the few times he wanted to stand up to speak to crowds (the fella became a public speaker talking about his condition after the operation).

But this is much more serious I reckon, and it pains me to think of such a good guy like Djargon having such a critical situation that really is life or death now.  

If someone is able to pass my message (this entire post or even if just the message I specify below) onto Djargon, his wife, and family, please let them know the online family/community that Djargon was part of here at TH' and Newerth/Savage, and even Warrior clan, have been very blessed and lucky to have him in our groups in the online world, for the time he shared and put into interacting with people here.  

And a direct message for Djargon if someone passes it on:

TNaismith here, Djargon. I dearly hope that you will get the heart transplant that you need.  You are certainly more than worthy of it, and you've got people out here in the virtual, and real world, who would love to have you chat with us again -- to spend time amongst friends you have made from across the world, to enjoy a long, healthy life until yer well into wrinkly ol' age of 100 years.

You've changed the world and made it that much more of a better place through your actions in Savage, TH', Warrior, and no doubt many other places.  No matter what happens, know that you've affected some folks lives for the better, including mine, in this universe.  Please hang in there as long as you can, there are people rooting for you, and I'm one of them.

Thank you for sharing this Epic Blood, and if anyone sees Russel in-game or has a direct line to him, please let him know that letting the gaming community/family Djargon was part of know about this is greatly appreciated.  As the days go on and more people in our community/group read about this, I hope our thoughts and best hopes for a successful heart-transplant to be found for Djargon joins with his family and those who know Djargon in real life.  

If Russel is comfortable, let him know he is free and welcome to contact us directly here on the forums if he has time.  If he has questions on behalf of Djargon's family/relatives/friends who want to know more about Djargon's online life and participation in the communities for TH', Savage: The Battle for Newerth, Warrior clan, and Newerth.com, I would be happy to help out where I can.  

The offer also extends to the rest of Djargon's family and friends.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 28 May 2014, 9:48 am

oke guys russel here with a little update about djargon's condition

he has been awake for 2 days, but when docs did first tests he could not stay awake so he is in coma again.
the good news is, that they maybe have found a new way to help his original hearth work. so normaly they gone do a new test tomorrow and if that test is good he probly will get a surgery on friday. but as we all know it's only a temporaly solution and it always has risks.

now for TN:
kelly (girlfriend from djargon) she readed to post you made about him, and told it to djargon.
once he heard your name he had a smile on his face and didn't know what to say. i think he even had a tear. (but ssssh men don't cry)

in the name of djargon and kelly i had to say thanks for the wishes and the hope you have in him. and he hopes to talk with you again if god allows it.
he also asked about a "dino noob". so i think he ment dino xp with that Smile
last thing i had to post is "haters gone hate" and the one for who it is, would know it. (but i have no clue about it)

so, when i have more information i will tell you
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Wed 28 May 2014, 9:59 pm

Argh Djargon, even from the hospital he calls me a noob, it hurts Sad

Seriously now, thanks Russel for keeping us updated about Djargon's condition! He is a great person and an true IG friend! It's hard to think about what Djargon and his family have to go through but we cannot let down, because they need support from everyone to deal with this.

I really hope the surgery on Friday goes as planned cause every bit of time he gets is extra time in which a new heart can be found for him. And if not atleast give him a bit more time with his family.

For once I am also glad TN can write walls of text, because it's obvious this is a great help for Djargon, to know that everyone from TH is thinking about him and praying for his recovery. Thanks TN for that!

Lastly I can definitely relate to the savage-fact "Haters gonna hate", although I'm not sure if it was meant for me. The only thing I can say is that Djargon is right: the haters will just keep hating, they are not important; what is important is the people who love you, cause just like the haters they will keep doing what they do best!

My best wishes to Djargon, Russel, Kelly and the rest of the family!  I love you
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 28 May 2014, 10:03 pm

Thank you for the update Russel, we truly appreciate it.

The surgery on Friday is good news I suppose, because as Dino said - every second he gets is a second more they can find him a heart.

My prayers go to the family and friends of djargon, especially you Russel and Kelly.
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:16 pm

No words can truly express how much I thank you Russel for passing on my messages to Djargon, and thank you so much for sharing this latest update.  I return again to hoping that Djargon will live through what miracles possible so that he can still enjoy a long life to come.

I think those quotes below express very true things I feel about this, and I quote them once again in agreement:

Dino Exp. wrote:
I really hope the surgery on Friday goes as planned cause every bit of time he gets is extra time in which a new heart can be found for him. And if not atleast give him a bit more time with his family.

Epic Blood wrote:Thank you for the update Russel, we truly appreciate it.

The surgery on Friday is good news I suppose, because as Dino said - every second he gets is a second more they can find him a heart.

My prayers go to the family and friends of djargon, especially you Russel and Kelly.

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Thu 05 Jun 2014, 6:07 pm

oke guys little update is that they did a surgery this friday. it's still waiting or it helps, but docs are possitive in there comments.
they make sure he won't wake up befor monday and then they will see or his hearth can breath without help.
it's atleast a step closer and it gives us more hope.

Russel
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:48 pm

Thank you. I am doing one of the closest things I've ever done to praying for Djargon's survival and well-being for the coming operation this Friday, and that when he wakes up sometime on Monday he will be alive and well.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Thu 12 Jun 2014, 3:36 am

oké guys realy realy good news Smile

operation succeed and docs are optimistic.
djargon lays on a private room now and is awake since monday.
he gets 24h attention and they say that they are suprised the operation worked so good.
offcourse he still need a transplantation but we have more time now.

there is a chance that there will be a post from himself this friday if the docs say he can do it. they don't let us visite him for more then 5 mins/h so befor he can watch on a laptop the docs need to give green light Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 12 Jun 2014, 4:59 am

That is really good news! I'm very glad to hear this, it is beyond just good news, it is a wonderful miracle.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Thu 12 Jun 2014, 10:41 pm

Wow nice, can't w8 to see a message here from Djargon himself again! cheers
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Tue 17 Jun 2014, 11:26 pm

oké guys you will have to wait longer from a post of djargon himself.
he's paralised on his whole right side from his body, but doc thinks it's only temporaly.
next week he will go on revalidation to learn walking again and to use his arm again.

it will be a long road, but he will get trough it. he had some harder battles i guess.
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 18 Jun 2014, 7:14 am

How is his speech? If he was paralyzed on one half of his body that reminds me of when some folks have strokes and one side of the brain loses lots of things like one side of body can't move, speech impairment, etc. (Patient still remembers and understands how to talk, but the brain/body just can't because of the paralysis. That's what I remember. =( )

I hope he is doing ok and can still speak with all of you in person.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 18 Jun 2014, 10:39 pm

he can speak, but yeah it's not like he usualy speak. it takes some time, but he will get trough it.

the doc is optimistic about it and he said his heart functionate pretty good at moment. so who knows Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 02 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

hi all,

first off all, thanks TN for your words to me. it realy feel great to read such things when your awake after a long time.
second thanks to all here in th' to think about me. it feel good to read it all now and see that i can call you guys realy family Smile

little bit more about me.
i'm happy i can speak again and i can use my arm good, but i still need to work on learning to walk again (getting pissed from it)
i'm home again but need to go to revalidation every day to work on it. the Doc did realy great work becaus i actualy feel good for the first time in years. i can't tell the theat is over becaus everytime i say that i goes bad again Smile
lets live from day to day and see what will come on my path :p

hope to see you all soon again ingame
Djargon
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 05 Jul 2014, 12:40 pm

What a great recovery, you didn't lose much except being able to walk, and your already on the way to learning it again. =) There are definitely some cases I know where some people can never walk again and can never talk again, but you still endured such an experience of life man... needing to rely on a heart transplant...

Welcome back all the same djargon. =) Please take it easy and continue to share with the Savage community, the many different clans, players, and servers within, your presence and personality.

I honestly did the closest thing to praying that you would make it through alive, even at certain moments I wasn't at the PC. We've chatted on teamspeak using mics, and well, hehe, guess your a little bit part of my life's past and history now, and I'd like to know your still alive out there. =)

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:18 am

Heyyy Djargon! Hey all, long time! Welcome to our forums Djargon's cousin Smile

I couldn't quite believe it when I read it, but I hope you'll do well man! Keep your spirits up and everything should turn out pretty positive Smile
I hope you get well mate, keep in touch with us Smile

Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:02 pm

Omg it's ASS Shocked affraid

Keep fighting Djargon!! Twisted Evil
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:59 pm

oké guys Djargon here again.

just to inform you guys that they finaly found a donor for me and the procedure is starting up.
don't know when it actualy will happen, but the transplantation will be verry soon and then it's waiting for the recovery Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Fri 14 Nov 2014, 1:21 am

i wish you all the best djargon!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 15 Nov 2014, 8:48 am

great news mate =) Is the donor pretty far away? Or was it someone right there in your own country luckily?
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sun 16 Nov 2014, 3:12 am

the donor comes from estonia if i remember good
and it is a 86% match, so i could not wish any better
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 16 Nov 2014, 2:18 pm

fantastic! Going to hope really hard that the operation goes smoothly without issue, best of luck =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down