Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April is here!

2 posters

Go down

April is here! Empty April is here!

Post by TNaismith Fri 02 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

April Updates!

The month of April is here, and we've got lots of things to report on! As life would have it though, there just isn't always enough time to get them all in, so be sure to join our community, sign-up for our forums, and see for yourself the great things happening!

To begin this update, I would like to take a quote from a post made in the private forums of the community. I believe it deserves to be shared with the public, in honor of the many great guys/gals that have made the TH Community what it is today, something to be very proud of in terms of values, contribution, and great memories.

Ladies and Gentlemen, April has arrived! We are now closer than ever to reaching the one full year of existence since the clan's revival last June/July 2009. We have built a great foundation of a community here, there are many talented, passionate, and contributing members to thank, and most of all each and every one of you whom have stuck with TH all this way have helped us get to where we are today.

The very nature of gaming clans is unpredictable, sometimes you'll see clans last many years, other clans die quickly within a few months. The survival of a clan does not depend on how good it's players are at the game, but rather, how good they are at being loyal, active, and friendly members of the community. I think you've all done a great job of that, and so enjoy the time we all have together. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon (Tomilion's April Fool's joke ftw xD), but I do know that we shouldn't take things for granted. A sincere thank-you to everyone in TH for being with us so far and making this a great community to call home. I'm proud to be a TH Member.

Join me this April for the monthly Forum Activeness Test. Post if your active, and maybe just let us know how things are going for you. (Ie: Hows life? Busy with exams? Got engaged to your girlfriend? <-- Not sure about that one xD Did your family win one-million dollars? Did a Behe recently crush your house? =D)

~ TNaismith

And that is just a small snippet of our community. We have had the pleasure of welcoming the creation of the new TH Server, generously assisted and run by our new Server Admin Team, and a heartfelt kudos to their passion, hard work, and true TH spirit in getting it running. Please contact MarchRisker if you wish to make a donation to help keep the server running. Click here to donate via Paypal and help us keep the server up!. The very nature of keeping servers alive is something that can become an unneeded burden (aka one person having to pay the entire server costs each month). I urge you personally to consider donating even just a few coins-worth of money each month to not only acknowledge the hard work of people like MarchRisker and the Server Admin Team, but to also help give this community, this clan, a better name and image in the Savage Community. Please consider donating, especially if your a member already with a PayPal account, and have few dollars/coins your willing to pitch in each month. Having multiple people help pay for a server is much better than just one or two people!

Moving on, we'll continue our adventure here in the TH Community, and we'll pursue the passions of friendly gaming, meaningful-positive player interaction, and building relationships outside the game to whole new levels. If you think that we might be the kind of people you'd like to chat and hang out with, register for our forums and get involved. Videogames don't have to be just about winning, and that is why we are here. ^.^

The Hunterz are waiting, will you join?

~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

April is here! Empty Re: April is here!

Post by MarchRisker Sat 03 Apr 2010, 5:03 am

you have to use the direct link i put in another topic (for server donation), else it wont work Razz
MarchRisker
MarchRisker

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 03 Apr 2010, 5:33 am

o.0 I thought I used the one you posted. Must have had the first one copied still when I did the post. xD Fixed now. ^.^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down