Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon!

+8
Pauke
TNaismith
binnesses
Rumo
Adam Shootyperson
Tomilion
STRESS
DeoX
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon! - Page 2 Empty Re: [CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon!

Post by Rumo Thu 06 May 2010, 7:53 am

I upload mine these days, sry have no time ^^ It´s out of the ontest of course =D Nice one DeoX^^
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon! - Page 2 Empty Re: [CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon!

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 07 May 2010, 1:50 am

Cartoon's cool.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX Fri 07 May 2010, 3:46 am

Hlpaco, does your work counts as a single cartoon or are they all individual cartoons?
DeoX
DeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco Fri 07 May 2010, 11:09 pm

Dont mind it, they are just simple drawings at school, it wasnt meant to be in contest, just wanted to encourage ppl to start posting at last...

hlupaco

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX Sun 09 May 2010, 12:28 am

So I winz?

Seriously, I'm really disappointed about lack of participants.
DeoX
DeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by hlupaco Sun 09 May 2010, 3:17 am

whats the reward? Very Happy Very Happy

hlupaco

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX Sun 09 May 2010, 7:16 am

hlupaco wrote:whats the reward? Very Happy Very Happy
Honor and glory.
DeoX
DeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 08 Jun 2010, 4:04 pm

[CONTEST] A funny savage related cartoon! - Page 2 F1behevillage

Note: I'm very aware that it is far too late to actually submit this for the contest, but it's been on my mind for awhile and I feel bad letting it go when I said for sure I'd be uploading a contribution. >.< Sorry it took so long, I really kept trying to re-edit the comic to make it look as good as possible. It's probably because I've read so many internet comics in my time that I wanted to make it look as close as I could do 'professional' quality ones. I should have known better than to do that though -- I am only an amatuer at using programs like Photoshop and doing artsy stuff. xD

Being a perfectionist can cause things to be very...delayed in your life. ^.^; Hope some people might like it anyways. Sorry for the long bump! ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Tue 08 Jun 2010, 9:27 pm

It's great Razz
Thank you, TN!

But DeoX, yours is ... don't know how to say it ... better, in my opinion Very Happy
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 09 Jun 2010, 5:18 am

Lol, funny @ Behe Exploit
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 09 Jun 2010, 5:28 am

I hate Behe exploiting... Very Happy
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 09 Jun 2010, 5:42 am

I agree! xD DeoX and Hlupaco's were very interesting to see. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2