Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] WONKA hunts?

+9
Hunt3r
TNaismith
Adam Shootyperson
Tushaar
djargon
Corn King
DieOrFail
Raiden
willy .|.
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Declined] WONKA hunts? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Declined] WONKA hunts?

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:06 am

DieOrFail wrote:He didn't left, man! He will come back this summer, at least TN says that ;D
i really hope that he returns, i miss him Sad
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:12 am

Hunter is dead! The king has left the building!
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:14 am

Tushaar wrote:Hunter is dead! The king has left the building!
so, who's the new king now?
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:16 am

willy .|. wrote:

TNaismith is the new King!
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:17 am

Tushaar wrote:
willy .|. wrote:

TNaismith is the new King!
need to meet him than Smile
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:18 am

Hello again willy.

Lets make one thing clear; if I know who HAIKA is, I doubt he would tell you TH 'needs help' unless he was looking at us from the point of skills/stats/winning matches. Although yes, we aren't as good in skills/matches/stats as other 'pro' clans, that doesn't mean we are looking for help. Here at TH we do NOT care about poor stats, great stats, and we do NOT care about who has the coolest melee skills or who has the worst. And finally, we do NOT care/worry about losing or winning matches in a serious way. TH exists here for reasons other than just being 'pro' at Savage, and we are NOT looking for help in the kind of way Haika told you. I hope that is made extremely clear, or else there will be no point in continuing this discussion. =)

Now with that aside, I will have to admit that after reading your application, it definitely seems to show you have some respectful behavior, and friendly qualities. However, I recognize you from the past. You have made an apply for TH back in July 2009 (here), and I also saw you posting a lot back when GWS was formed at Newerth (here)

But a few things need to be cleared up. First, your apply back in July 2009 (here) had some very...interesting answers. ^^;

July 2009 wrote:
Are you willing to be friendly to other players?
Im a sweet child

What kind of attitude do you have?
agressive, paranoid and friendly

Describe how you can help TH become a more friendly and respectful place to be.
I can do some strip conteste via web and get 3 boxes of beer every week for each one of my th-special friends ahah

Those kind of answers showed some...opposite thinking to the kind of atmosphere TH encourages. ^^;

Secondly, about GWS. GWS existed all the way from November 2009 to February 2010 (the last post was from GWS on newerth's forums were here). How could you be in Afgan fighting a war and at the same time be playing Savage in GWS? (And you told us in this apply that you have been away for 8 months and haven't played Savage?) And also, why are you leaving GWS to apply for TH? Isn't GWS still alive? I haven't read anything on the newerth forums saying GWS is dead. Sad

Also, according to the posts I read from the GWS topic (here), GWS was very focused on trying to recruit skilled players and veterans Savage people. This means GWS clearly was focused on caring a lot about the NSL, having skilled players to compete in matches, and taking a very serious focus on stats/skills/winning. This, is very different to the kind of atmosphere TH encourages....in fact, it might even be the opposite. ^^;

If you were in GWS, then I suspect you might be interested in skills, having good stats, and caring about winning matches very seriously. Here at TH that is NOT the kind of atmosphere we have, and as the temporary clan-leader (Until Hunt3r hopefully comes back this summer to take full control) I take it very seriously when someone brings an attitude of possibly caring a lot about stats/skills/and winning into this community. I am very adamant and personal when it comes to caring about skills/statistics/winning matches. I do not like any behavior, attitude, or people whom care about those things over being a friendly person, showing kindness, compassion, friendship and positive spirit. (Many people in Savage think being a 100% pwning melee-skilled player like Shagroth is always 100% more cool than someone that shows a friendly attitude in the game, doesn't swear, is welcoming to new players, and doesn't participate in negative flaming or public arguments in the chatbox, and may be horrible at the game but tries their best).

TH is about building a community with friendly behaviors, welcoming attitudes, showing kindness, understanding and respect to one another, and other players (excluding flamers or people that care a lot about stats/skills/winning ^^), and generally creating a home where people with kind hearts can have a good time together for as long as they want. Caring about who has great melee skills, best comm skills, who has the best statistics in killing other players, who has best chances of making a clanwar team win a match, who has gotten the best reputation for melee combat and being legendary in the public servers....all that kind of stuff is not tolerated here in the TH Community. We simply aren't about that, and we don't allow that kind of thinking to be apart of our family.

So please explain some of this to us so it can help us decide whether to start your vote or not. ^^ Thanks.

It is interesting to see the persistence you have in applying for TH though! I'll say that much. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:29 am

TNaismith wrote:Hello again willy.

Lets make one thing clear; if I know who HAIKA is, I doubt he would tell you TH 'needs help' unless he was looking at us from the point of skills/stats/winning matches. Although yes, we aren't as good in skills/matches/stats as other 'pro' clans, that doesn't mean we are looking for help. Here at TH we do NOT care about poor stats, great stats, and we do NOT care about who has the coolest melee skills or who has the worst. And finally, we do NOT care/worry about losing or winning matches in a serious way. TH exists here for reasons other than just being 'pro' at Savage, and we are NOT looking for help in the kind of way Haika told you. I hope that is made extremely clear, or else there will be no point in continuing this discussion. =)

Now with that aside, I will have to admit that after reading your application, it definitely seems to show you have some respectful behavior, and friendly qualities. However, I recognize you from the past. You have made an apply for TH back in July 2009 (here), and I also saw you posting a lot back when GWS was formed at Newerth (here)

But a few things need to be cleared up. First, your apply back in July 2009 (here) had some very...interesting answers. ^^;

July 2009 wrote:
Are you willing to be friendly to other players?
Im a sweet child

What kind of attitude do you have?
agressive, paranoid and friendly

Describe how you can help TH become a more friendly and respectful place to be.
I can do some strip conteste via web and get 3 boxes of beer every week for each one of my th-special friends ahah

Those kind of answers showed some...opposite thinking to the kind of atmosphere TH encourages. ^^;

Secondly, about GWS. GWS existed all the way from November 2009 to February 2010 (the last post was from GWS on newerth's forums were here). How could you be in Afgan fighting a war and at the same time be playing Savage in GWS? (And you told us in this apply that you have been away for 8 months and haven't played Savage?) And also, why are you leaving GWS to apply for TH? Isn't GWS still alive? I haven't read anything on the newerth forums saying GWS is dead. Sad

Also, according to the posts I read from the GWS topic (here), GWS was very focused on trying to recruit skilled players and veterans Savage people. This means GWS clearly was focused on caring a lot about the NSL, having skilled players to compete in matches, and taking a very serious focus on stats/skills/winning. This, is very different to the kind of atmosphere TH encourages....in fact, it might even be the opposite. ^^;

If you were in GWS, then I suspect you might be interested in skills, having good stats, and caring about winning matches very seriously. Here at TH that is NOT the kind of atmosphere we have, and as the temporary clan-leader (Until Hunt3r hopefully comes back this summer to take full control) I take it very seriously when someone brings an attitude of possibly caring a lot about stats/skills/and winning into this community. I am very adamant and personal when it comes to caring about skills/statistics/winning matches. I do not like any behavior, attitude, or people whom care about those things over being a friendly person, showing kindness, compassion, friendship and positive spirit. (Many people in Savage think being a 100% pwning melee-skilled player like Shagroth is always 100% more cool than someone that shows a friendly attitude in the game, doesn't swear, is welcoming to new players, and doesn't participate in negative flaming or public arguments in the chatbox, and may be horrible at the game but tries their best).

TH is about building a community with friendly behaviors, welcoming attitudes, showing kindness, understanding and respect to one another, and other players (excluding flamers or people that care a lot about stats/skills/winning ^^), and generally creating a home where people with kind hearts can have a good time together for as long as they want. Caring about who has great melee skills, best comm skills, who has the best statistics in killing other players, who has best chances of making a clanwar team win a match, who has gotten the best reputation for melee combat and being legendary in the public servers....all that kind of stuff is not tolerated here in the TH Community. We simply aren't about that, and we don't allow that kind of thinking to be apart of our family.

So please explain some of this to us so it can help us decide whether to start your vote or not. ^^ Thanks.

It is interesting to see the persistence you have in applying for TH though! I'll say that much. =)

~ TNaismith

ofc i explain you everything man!
first, those answers that i gave last year was just childish, i wasnt a cool guy i was a nicklamer and i was a bad guy and i was that ig and in real life!
thats why i went to afegan and stayed there for 8 months.
When i was in afegan sometimes in saturdays and thursday night i went to gws and newerth forums and talk a bit.
i was active on forums but didnt played for them.
i was co-leader of gws so it was my mission to dont let gws die.
GWS is dead, barney left and all the roster has left, tbh gws was just the same result of WTO!
when i was in gws i wanted to recruit skilled guys and etc 'cause i had on my head that i want to get the nsl title to my home no matter what, but i grown up and i know that savage is a game and i play it 'cause it makes me feel good Smile
i agree with you, im not a skills and stats guy 'cause tbh im not a player for that, since i played sava i always played for the team and you can ask hunter for our previous cw's.
th was my first clan and was the only one that makes me feel safe and was my 2nd home.
people change and im focused to help you in everything, forum, game everything.
after this 8 months on afegan i changed a lot and you'll see it with time!
now, ur the boss man, if you want to open a vote thanks, if not ill just say thanks to you and later ill try to apply for th again, cause this was my first and will be my last one!
if you have any doubt or something just hit me and ill talk about everything.
cheers Smile
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:38 am

Thank you for the reply willy. =)

That helps a lot to clear up some confusions, and we are definitely one step closer to starting your vote.

Just please remember that TH is NOT about skills/stats/or trying to become famous in 'winning' matches. If you understand this, and you believe that TH is the kind of community you still want to join, then that will make all our lives easier. ^^ After all, the point of joining clans is to be with people that have the similar goals/thinking/values as of you. If someone joins a clan that doesn't take skills/stats/winning matches seriously, but that player does take it seriously, they wouldn't be too happy in the clan...would they? =)

So hopefully I'm just making that clear one more time, to confirm you understand that this community is very different from other clans on the internet, and we take pride in following an atmosphere of friendly spirits, kindness, respect, fun, friendship, and caring about each other as human beings and family members -- not just about whether our stats or in-game skills or good or not. =)

There are a few more things that have to be done before we can decide if the vote can be started for you. We will let you know for sure in your topic if your vote is started (or declined, but I hope we won't have to come to that ^^). =)

Thanks for your time and answers willy.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 6:28 am

TNaismith wrote:Thank you for the reply willy. =)

That helps a lot to clear up some confusions, and we are definitely one step closer to starting your vote.

Just please remember that TH is NOT about skills/stats/or trying to become famous in 'winning' matches. If you understand this, and you believe that TH is the kind of community you still want to join, then that will make all our lives easier. ^^ After all, the point of joining clans is to be with people that have the similar goals/thinking/values as of you. If someone joins a clan that doesn't take skills/stats/winning matches seriously, but that player does take it seriously, they wouldn't be too happy in the clan...would they? =)

So hopefully I'm just making that clear one more time, to confirm you understand that this community is very different from other clans on the internet, and we take pride in following an atmosphere of friendly spirits, kindness, respect, fun, friendship, and caring about each other as human beings and family members -- not just about whether our stats or in-game skills or good or not. =)

There are a few more things that have to be done before we can decide if the vote can be started for you. We will let you know for sure in your topic if your vote is started (or declined, but I hope we won't have to come to that ^^). =)

Thanks for your time and answers willy.
~ TNaismith

no problems mate, its cool to see that u want the best for th and that makes me happy Wink
i also agree that clans in beginning were made to people know each other but you know how guys arre and they wanna be better than the other and etc etc... so everyone wants to have and be the leader of the next evo, i had that shit on my mind too but now its gone.
i wanna play savage in a different way, i wanna play it 'cause it makes me feel better and im chilling while im here!
and th was the best clan that give me what i was looking for.
mate, just hit me with the result or ideas or something ok?
cheers Wink
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 11 Jun 2010, 6:50 am

Haha, I just got bored from reading both's replies. I have to admit I'm extremly bored..But!

Willy, your my girlfriend now =D
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:04 am

Adam Shootyperson wrote:Haha, I just got bored from reading both's replies. I have to admit I'm extremly bored..But!

Willy, your my girlfriend now =D
fu, ur my girlfriend not me, ur brazilian so probably you got a big and nice ass ahahahh Very Happy
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:19 am

Lolz...
Aha!

What can I say. Thanks xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iw3X4r4XOM

USHAUSHUAHSUAHSUAH HAHA
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt3r Fri 11 Jun 2010, 8:06 am

No willy, im sorry. Im not in charge anymore but my opinion counts more than others. You got lot of chances, you clanhopped alot and honestly i dont care if you changed or not. I learnt from real life that if you screw your chances alot and dissapoint people, you wont have any others.
Call me an ass guys, call me whatever. I know you are a nice guy willy, but sometimes thats just not enough. Face it, you dont belong here, your dream was allways Sov or some shit.
I wont close the topic tho. Clanmembers will decide your fate, but you just dont fit here.
Those were my 2 cents.
Hunt3r
Hunt3r
Original Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 8:24 am

Hunt3r wrote:No willy, im sorry. Im not in charge anymore but my opinion counts more than others. You got lot of chances, you clanhopped alot and honestly i dont care if you changed or not. I learnt from real life that if you screw your chances alot and dissapoint people, you wont have any others.
Call me an ass guys, call me whatever. I know you are a nice guy willy, but sometimes thats just not enough. Face it, you dont belong here, your dream was allways Sov or some shit.
I wont close the topic tho. Clanmembers will decide your fate, but you just dont fit here.
Those were my 2 cents.
i know what i did and what i want, but i changed a lot in this 8 months and i see everythng in a different preview.
i did some several shit i know, i was clanhopper a nicklamer and etc... but i really change man.
this 8 months just make me a new guy.
but hey ur the boss, if you dont want me i must respect ur opinion and if you close this topic i wont be ad on you 'cause the facts you say here are true but that was last year, im a new guy now!).
cheers my friend
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:21 am

Hello willy,

As a result of the conversation held today on the forums with Hunt3r, you, and myself, and along with a few other TH members, it has been decided that your application to join TH is valid, and will be allowed to begin the stages of serious voting.

The only important detail is that: Should you be accepted into JH, meaning you pass the first trial clan vote, you will be required to stay in JH for one full month.

This was decided based on your past history, and also based on conversations that have happened during the last day or so with members of TH. Your JH vote to enter our trial clan has started, and will end on Thursday June 24th 2010 at the very latest.

Thank you for your interest in joining The Hunterz, and please remember that this clan is different from the other clans because we do not take skills/stats/or winning matches as seriously as we take showing kindness, being nice, showing friendly behavior, and welcoming attitudes, and to be a positive human being, rather than one just caring about selfish stats, skills, or 'winning/losing' matches.

Good luck, and feel free to post on other parts of the forum and to get involved with the community. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:11 am

Hey. I remember you. You applied around when I did. Good luck with this!
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:22 pm

thanks a lot TN, i want my junior juny icon *grrrrrrrr*
ENVY wrote:Hey. I remember you. You applied around when I did. Good luck with this!
true mate! and thanks ^^Smile
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:38 pm

Hey willy, GL to you Wink
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by willy .|. Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

STRESS wrote:Hey willy, GL to you Wink
thanks man, btw, how are you? long time no see Wink
willy .|.
willy .|.

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Fri 11 Jun 2010, 10:04 pm

Just was inactive for a long time Smile
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 12 Jun 2010, 2:56 am

Good luck Smile I will spectate you, but
not your skills^^
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:27 am

Willy, glad you can still apply for TH' Smile
But please keep in my what Hunt3r said. I'm sure he's been around TH' long enough to pretty much know everyone Smile

SOUTH AFRiCA IS PRO. Mexico sucks .
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:01 pm

Somehow mexico will win though... idk?
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

Nah Smile

South Africa deserved to win Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:55 pm

yes the did Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next