Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolves Minecraft Server

3 posters

Go down

White Wolves Minecraft Server Empty White Wolves Minecraft Server

Post by Crashday Sat 06 Jul 2013, 7:34 am

White Wolves Minecraft Server
White Wolves Minecraft Server Wwolves-minecraft-server

Hey Hunterz!

The White Wolves opened up a Minecraft server and you're all invited to join and have some fun. Valli has a new really nice bad-ass server and he asked me if I could help him setting up a Minecraft server. Since I have some experience in setting up Minecraft servers I was happy that I could help him and today we can proudly announce the server to be ready to be populated. Unfortunately you won't be able to play on the BlockHunterz server any longer. I think Quota had to close it down since I'm not able to connect to the server again for like 2-3 weeks. He didn't send me any e-mail about this though, so I can't be completely sure. If you're willing to join the White Wolves server there are some things you have to know. The server is split in two worlds: the 'town' world and the 'wilderness' world. In the town world you can obtain properties by contacting one of the operators (operators will probably be set in the next few weeks). In the 'town' world you can only build on your property. The other world is called 'wilderness'. This one is for getting ressources like stone, iron, wood and so on. In the 'wilderness' you can build and mine everywhere. For the time being you only will be able to build in the wilderness. As soon as operators are set you can obtain a property in the town world and start building your 'real' house.

When you enter the server the first time you'll be asked to register. Do that by typing
Code:
/register yourpassword
This password should not be the same as your Minecraft account password! (You don't need a Minecraft account to play though. More about that later). After registering your password for the first time you can simply enter the server by typing
Code:
/login yourpassword
If you lost your password ask an operator to reset your password.

Now you're logged on on the server and you'll spawn at the 'town' world. You'll see that you can't build there. If you want to start building you have to switch to the 'wilderness' world. Do this by typing:
Code:
/wilderness
After entering this command you're at the wilderness. Here you can break blocks and build as you like. Don't grief other buildings though. People won't like it!

If you want to get back to the 'town' world type
Code:
/town

To logon to the server you'll need to enter this adress:
Code:
valli.at:25565

I also installed a dynamic map (kinda like google maps) to view the whole minecraft world in your webbrowser. The address for the dynamic map is:
Code:
valli.at:8123

FAQ

Do I need a Minecraft account to play on this server?
Answer: No you don't need an account. Join me on Teamspeak or leave me a message and I'll give you instructions on how to join the server even if you don't have an account.

What Minecraft version do I need to play on this server?
You need the newest version (1.6.1). You'll need to manually download this version from minecraft.net (This only works if you have a Minecraft account). If you don't have a Minecraft account leave me a private message or join me on Teamspeak an I'll explain you how you can join the server even without an account.
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

White Wolves Minecraft Server Empty Re: White Wolves Minecraft Server

Post by valli Sun 07 Jul 2013, 9:34 pm

Server seems well performing Smile good job CrashDay Smile
valli
valli

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Wed 14 Aug 2013, 2:03 pm

I made some screenshots to show what's currently going on on the minecraft server: [LINK]

Enjoy Very Happy
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 8:40 pm

OMG what texture pack?!?! Shocked 
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:57 am

The texturepack is called "Sphax BDcraft". You can download it here. I recommend downloading the 128x128 version. Sphax BDcraft is very cool. They update texturepacks for new Minecraft versions very fast! My screenshots look that awesome because I'm using shaders as well. You can download them here. These shaders are currently in beta though and they're not that optimized yet, so they might cause some fps drop.
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Fri 20 Dec 2013, 6:21 am

White Wolves MC server is up and running again. Have fun Very Happy
IP: 5.9.77.98
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down