Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] The Knight's apply

+5
DieOrFail
djargon
Adam Shootyperson
Corn King
Knight
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Declined] The Knight's apply Empty [Declined] The Knight's apply

Post by Knight Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:29 pm

1. Provide your Savage nickname. If you have any other former nicknames, provide them too.
Answer: The Knight / Dimintor

2. What is your Age/Gender/Location/Timezone (GMT)
Answer: 16 /male/ gmt+1

3. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=search_playername&keyword=Dimintor
4. How long have you been playing Savage?
Answer: 3-4years

5. List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one. Also include the specific months or years you spent in each clan.
Answer: DR'/XK/KoN/HCS/RVNT, all of them are fun clans.

6. How did you hear about us?
Answer: I saw many TH members and i asked them how can i join TH.

7. Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer: i used to play diffrent servers, HCS, Multiplay servers, i rarely play in Groentjuh's & Girls server because my ping gets there moreover.

8. How much time do you spend daily playing in Savage?
Answer:it depends about my feels(bored or not), but it is about 4-7 hours

9. What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer: exploiters,campers,cheating players and my ping.
10. Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer:it is the first time i have heard about that , and i will be glad to use it but i need to learn how to.

11. All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Answer: i might not check it,but almost i see the forum 2-3 times a week.

12. English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.
Answer: i have a very good English level (understand and speak) but i might dont know some of the words, but i think i will learn it.
13. Are you serious about this clan?
Answer: It is my favourite clan, and i wish i play in real matches with them, however my ping wont help me.

14. How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer: teamplayer,freindly and pleasant.
15. Describe how you can help TH to be a more friendly and respectful community.
Answer: i am pleasant and i dont care about some bad words , i avoid angry lots of times.
16. Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer: yes, of course

17. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: this will make me mad, i want to be accepted now but i will wait for that.

18. All Clan Rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban from the clan. Byname below, you agree to follow our rules and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
signing your Name: Dimintor

19.anything else you want to tell us about yourself? (Any personal hobbies, outside Is there interests, talents, books, favorite movies, music, etc)
Answer:i like playing football very much and i love watching TV programs especially about health.

Last edited by Knight on Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Knight

Back to top Go down

[Declined] The Knight's apply Empty Re: [Declined] The Knight's apply

Post by Corn King Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

Hi!Welcome and Good Luck Smile
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm

Welcome to the Forums. Don't worry about your ping. We have few players from North America, which means they have over 250 ping =/

Stay active, in-game and on the forums and feel free to participate in other sections of the Forums.

Please read the rules ^^
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:36 pm

thanks guys!

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Knight wrote:

3. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=search_playername&keyword=Dimintor

9. What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer: exploiters,campers and cheating players.

10. Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer: yes, i use it a lot especially about seige units and subs and garrs.

13. Are you serious about this clan?
Answer: It is my favourite clan, and i wish i play in real matches with them, however my ping wont help me.

17. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: this will make me mad, i want to be accepted now but i will wait for that.

wel please can you explain some things for me Smile

3. how good do you know yrevent?
9. if your angry what are you doing then?
10. teamspeak is a program where you can talk with other players. it's not chatting ingame with team Smile
13. if TH' is your favorite clan, why do you need 3-4 years befor you join?
17.why mad? you waited 3-4 year befor asking, so why not waiting few longer for a trail?

i know i have some question, but for me it's imprtant to know befor i realy can vote Smile
good luck with your vote btw

Edit by TNaismith: I fixed up one of HTML codes in your post. The 'Quotes' function wasn't working, but it should be fine now. ^^
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:57 pm

ok, as you wish djargon,
3)I started the game with many different users and pass(s) and the first one was Mr.Van, i dont like that at all ,so when i heard the name Revenant, i liked it and i changed my user and pass to be suitable for yrevent.However, after i lost my skills in savage i leave it and still i dont play with it .After i had a new user ( the knight_ i get my name Dimintor and i changed my user and pass so many(you can find that in my stats).you asked me about my relation with yRevent, and i can tell that he is my cousin.When i get Dimintor name (user) he took my user yRevent and his brother play with that too (Mr.van) and i dont refused that because i see them with me freindly and good players.Although they are my cousins i am saying that honestly: i dont have any idea about what he did with other players.You can know about that if you asked winterfresh, ask him was yRevent a bad guy before the news of savage2, (i say the news of savage 2 because my cousin download savage1 on his pc after savage2 news)
9)I try to tell them to stop that , then i try a kick vote, if that doesnt work, i leave the server
10)i edited my apply see it please.
13)I didnt know really about TH clan and i dont know how to make an apply in the past, also when i want to join TH clan, i want to be a very good player because i thought they just invite (choose) proffesional players (i didnt know anything at that time).Overthat, i want to join my favourite clan not any other clan.
17) i think i have answered that one when i said i want to be a very good player because i will join my favourite clan.
thanks djargon, if you want to ask me, you are welcome

Last edited by Knight on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:58 pm

i am saying the truth djargon and other freinds!!

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 12:02 am

i think my skills is suitable now and it is the time to apply with TH thanks for your questions djargon.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 12:33 am

guys,can i ask you something???i am online today, if anyone see my apply please replay.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:35 am

thanks for answering the questions Smile

teamspeak is fun and just talking with a microphone.
your skills doesn't interest us, becaus we only look for attitude Smile

i have a feeling you are totaly differant then yrevent, so i have no problems with your apply Very Happy

i wish you good luck with this apply and hope to see you ingame
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:52 am

Hello Knight, welcome to this forum.

First of all, I want to repeat djargon: We aren't interested in skilled players! And you should know that, every applicant should read the goals of TH', and inform himself a bit.
Here is the link, I don't think you've read them:
https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/clan-rules-and-information-f4/mission-statement-t321.htm

Looking at the mission statement and your application, I want to ask you:
Why are you interested in joining TH'? As it seems to be that you search a clan with skilled players, I want you to think about your application again.

And you aren't automatically a good player after you joined a clan.
Here we are friendly, kind people, not skilled players. (At least we aren't here because we are skilled, we are here because we want to meet nice players!)

And, have patience! There is no need to hurry, and it doesn't look good if you write that you're going to be mad...

Think about it, please.
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:13 am

gl
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:44 am

It is extremely important that you understand TH is not about skills or how 'good' you are as a player. *As long as I'm around with some kind of power in the clan* this will always be how things are. We do not, will not, and will crush anybody that dares to disobey, ever look at stats/skills as a main reason for applicants to join or not.

As other members of the TH Family have already said; we look at attitude, how you behave, whether you are kind, nice, and friendly, whether you have the kind of personality and atmosphere we want on the team.

So if you have been thinking that TH looks at skills/how 'good' a player is (In terms of skill), then please think again, because that isn't who we are, and it wouldn't be a good idea to continue applying for our family if you think skills are important here. Likewise, if you are looking for a clan where you can be a 'good' skilled player, then TH is not for you.

We look at personality, behavior, and attitude, not skills.

And lastly, before we continue any more discussion, can you please explain why your IP Address matches to other forum accounts yRevant has created in the past here? The screenshots below say that your account is the same as "Killer", which was an account that is connect by IP Address to 'THE D@RK Hunter' and 'Ronaldo'.

We do not accept nick-lamers, and we do not allow people to constantly make new forums accounts just to make applys to the clan (especially when each one failed previously).

[Declined] The Knight's apply 95259229

[Declined] The Knight's apply 36184605

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:50 am

Thank you for clearing things up, TNaismith.
Looks like he'll never give up.
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 5:02 am

so my guess was right about yrevent :p

so what i always said was that yrevent and mr.van are the same, and now it seems to be that diminator also is yrevent?

damn you guys keep trying?
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 14 Jul 2010, 5:04 am

Or wait... if he says it's his brother? Maybe they are playing at the same computer?

(I don't think so,but let's wait for an reply)
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Wed 14 Jul 2010, 5:07 am

so funny (i already knew it xD)
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 14 Jul 2010, 5:59 am

I knew it too Very Happy

I shouldn't have bothered with the speech Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:20 am

If he says he is his brother then i doubt it. I have seen them together on 1 server many times, but know what? Only one of them moved/played/talked meanwhile the other player did nothing. I tested the same version on my computer, apparently you can keep 2 savages open at the same time under different accounts.

What more do i have to say, umm if you really aren't yRevent, then umm Good luck! Smile
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 7:17 am

Although they are my cousins i am saying that honestly: i dont have any idea about what he did with other players.

so not brother Smile
i don't know but my cousin never play on my pc and specialy he don't make apply's for a clan on my pc Very Happy
so i realy don't beleive this story.

do we even have to start a vote?
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 14 Jul 2010, 7:22 am

djargon wrote:
Although they are my cousins i am saying that honestly: i dont have any idea about what he did with other players.

so not brother Smile
i don't know but my cousin never play on my pc and specialy he don't make apply's for a clan on my pc Very Happy

I don't think so, but TNasmith is our *temporray* leader. We'll do what he wants us to do! Razz

Edit by TNaismith: Fixed sentence with orange for truth. ^^
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:36 am

DieOrFail wrote:
djargon wrote:

so not brother Smile

I don't think so, but TNasmith is our leader. We'll do what he wants us to do! Razz

Edit by TNaismith: Fixed sentence with orange for truth. ^^

/sign, Correct! =)))
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:19 am

This is not yRevent.I've seen them both playing. Relax :p

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:27 am

more relaxed is impossible...this is so funny ^^
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:14 am

venco you know you can play with 2 accounts?

i also can do that Very Happy
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next