Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] The Knight's apply

+5
DieOrFail
djargon
Adam Shootyperson
Corn King
Knight
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Declined] The Knight's apply - Page 2 Empty Re: [Declined] The Knight's apply

Post by TNaismith Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

We will wait for Knight's answer. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Wed 14 Jul 2010, 7:58 pm

I know but it's kinda hard xD to type sentences in the same time ><

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:24 pm

ok thanks at all,
when i want to join TH(now) i choose it because i saw its members are very kind and freindly, but i use thought (to say that it is in the past) because i didnt know at that time (not now) that they accepted players not for their skills, thanks.

hey, i just make an apply (just one at my life even in other clans), and this is my first apply , i didnt apply before (as i said i didnt know how in the past) and i think i had just registered here and i didnt make an apply (as i said why).even i didnt read the accepted terms in the clan ,this is the first time , thanks.
djargon, that couldnt be , we arent the same players, if that so, how could Mr.van, yRevent (they are my cousins) and Dimintor join in the same server and play, that means that i can play with 3 pc(s) but i have just 2 pc(s). thats impossible.
TNiasmith, i havent ever registered with a name (user) Ronaldo and The D@rk Hunter and i think that was my cousins not me.
thanks all for your questions.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

if that so, how could Mr.van, yRevent (they are my cousins) and Dimintor join in the same server and play, that means that i can play with 3 pc(s) but i have just 2 pc(s). thats impossible.

why don't you say 'and I join in the same server'?
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

Thanks for your questions,
When i said (i dont have any idea about what he did with other players.)
i just mean when he plays with my account , and i cant do anything with that , because i dont play that time he plays with me, and if you tell me how to upload a demo i can prove that i am a different player and they are my cousins.
In my demo i was dueling AANG and he was there playing and trying to stop me dueling AANG.Moreover, there was yRevent too, so you cant say that Mr.van and yRevent are the same players because you can ask for that in multiplay servers and see they will say no because i played with him in the same team , in hcs too.
If you want to ask a TH member ask Crashday about yesterday, i had 999ping and yRevent has got near 200 ping.

at the end, i am one of them , thanks all for your questions, you have the right to ask me, if you want to ask again you are welcome.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

((Or wait... if he says it's his brother? Maybe they are playing at the same computer?))
i think i have to explain that more.

First he is my cousin, he might play with my computer ,but i am sure he want insult or likee so , i will tell him not to play with my TH clan , i think that could be enough , because he listens to me and knows that if he insult or do like so , you will kick me from TH, at all he loves me and he wont do that for me.

I can say another thing about that, he has got a laptop and i will ask him to play with the laptop, and in that way his ip will be same like me because he will use wireless .

Thanks guys again, just ask me if you want to know more about something.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

djargon wrote:
if that so, how could Mr.van, yRevent (they are my cousins) and Dimintor join in the same server and play, that means that i can play with 3 pc(s) but i have just 2 pc(s). thats impossible.

why don't you say 'and I join in the same server'?

ok because i said we played and i wasnt joining, i may join first he may join first. thats what lets me say that , moreover that means it happens a lot.

thanks for your questions,

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

Do you live together or what? =D
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:56 pm

anyway, help me to upload my demo and you will see that i am not the same player that you know (yRevent now and Mr.Van now)i said that because that two accounts where mine and they asked me to play with mine(accounts) , i didnt refuse because all of my clans were fun , they were good players and as i knew them (knew:past:in the past) they dont insult,.... .

As well as i wont let them play with TH clan, they just play in my pc when i am next to them

Thanks for your questions.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:03 pm

like rumo said?

do you live together with you cousins?
becaus i don't gone make a apply on the pc from my cousins.
i even don't play on my cousins pc.

so sorry i still don't believe this story
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

ok good question,
We live in other houses(same country), he comes to my house sometimes, he is freindly with me , i make my apply from my pc not my cousins pc, and as i said i might registered to this clan (with yRevent user in the past(about 2-3 or more years) but you can know if i was or not , because this is my first apply:)

Anyway, i am very active for 2 months or a little more, if you want anything just ask me i will answer your questions. Very Happy

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:53 pm

well,
we play by the same ip(when he is in my house, using wireless) and they plays in their house with their computers and that could explain why Mr.van and yRevent have got then same ip, one of them uses wire and the other uses wireless.

Last edited by Knight on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

I think you can ask crashday , he saw that my ping was 999 and yrevent's ping was in 200s, yesterday, that explains it. Cool

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

I dont understand nothing what you write before...what a confuse statement....xD
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

Dude... You got your own website, now. The dark riders. Now please get the chiprel out. Yeah, I'm actually being polite. I'm not talking on everyone's behalf, but... You've been screwing with my nerves for too long. You piss me off and you never give up. Now get out, and never come back please. Your just a sad gerkat. Thanks.

Edited by TNaismith: Adam, keep a cool head m'boy. =)
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:36 am

hey, i dont own a website and i am not yRevent or Mr.van

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

i am a freind at all, if you all dont want me,you can say that,i will stand it, but you still my freind

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:40 am

Crying or Very sad Neutral

Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 15 Jul 2010, 3:20 am

Edit your posts.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 15 Jul 2010, 4:17 am

Woohoo Adam, please...

The Knight, some of us think that you´re yRevent or Mr.Van or whatsoever (including me), and in my opinion your vote would be pointless. I´m sorry Sad
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Thu 15 Jul 2010, 5:42 am

Adam Shootyperson wrote:Dude... You got your own website, now. The dark riders. Now please get the chiprel out. Yeah, I'm actually being polite. I'm not talking on everyone's behalf, but... You've been screwing with my nerves for too long. You piss me off and you never give up. Now get out, and never come back please. Your just a sad gerkat. Thanks.

Edited by TNaismith: Adam, keep a cool head m'boy. =)

Holy chiprel I know what your words mean, cool post! )))))

But this whole story of yours is fishy, i remember now who yrevents twin was, it was gRevenant, don't tell me that you don't know this person. But yea, as adam told, you have your own clan, why do you apply here?
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 15 Jul 2010, 5:57 am

Knight,

You have said many things to explain how you are not yRevent, Mr.Van, or any of the other accounts under the same IP Address. However, many of your reasons are not strong, and most of them have too many ways of being false. You are expecting other people to believe your reasons just because you say so -- there is no way we can prove if what you are saying is true or not.

You have shown a level of calmness throughout this discussion, and that is something that I will say is extremely helpful and noteworthy. But combined with your poor level of english (I found it very hard to understand you mate, and some of your posts still don't quite make sense to me because of poor grammar), and unexplained reasons for being connected to forums accounts belonging to yRevent, Ronaldo, The D@RK KNIGHT, we are going to close your apply.

Sorry mate, but your reasons are just not convincing. Your account will still be free to browse and post on our forums, but you cannot make another apply to our clan (At least for three months). If we find out you create new forum accounts to make new applys to TH during this time, we will activate a permanent ban on your IP address, and forum account. If caught, you will also not be able to ever apply to TH again.

Hope you don't take it too harsh mate. If you are indeed related to yRevenant as a cousin, then I am afraid there is nothing we can do, either way. yRevenant has tried to trick people here at TH too many times. There are many ways to trick people over the internet, and we want to deal with that as little as possible here at TH.

Try other some other clans, they might be less strict than we are. ^.^

Topic closed.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2