Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] WilliamMurderface

+8
Rostner
TNaismith
Adam Shootyperson
DieOrFail
wari
Crashday
Corn King
WilliamMurderface
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Declined] WilliamMurderface - Page 3 Empty Re: [Declined] WilliamMurderface

Post by DieOrFail Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:11 am

I think I understand you now a bit better Smile

The following words contain MY opinion, my...let's call it philosophy:

I will never make a difference between a TH member and a person who is not in TH, except this person is an asshole.

Just want to say this, maybe you can understand me now better Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:14 am

You didn't understand me really well. You can congradulate me outside the forum as much as you want. The heck with it, you can even pray my name and sacrifice a white hairless egyption cat for me while shouting "Hail Murderface".
But inside the forum, to get such an attention I must be a TH member. That's my opinion in short.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:08 am

The only thing I would like to see in the future, William.
Even if I am not there, I would love if you'd participate in our weekly practices when you can/want.
Of course, you might as well choose not to attend them, but if I ever logged in-game and I would see you there it would be great =D

You are a great guy, I can see it. Don't take this "failure" as an end to your "savage-career", take it as a start.
I am sure you had learned a lot here Wink

Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:18 am

As I already said, if your clan is having practices, that are meant for TH members I don't want to participate in them because I'm not a member. I appriciate your offer a lot, you are a very great guy but the more time I spent with TH members the sadder it will make me for being rejected. And since there is no way I'm going to join the clan again I would rather stick to my daily routine which contains kicking some ass in public server, then going to duel servers for a while and then drinking beer and eating nachos till I find out it's 2 am and I didn't do my homework.
Back to the point, you are a great guy and I would like to see you in game a lot. Would be great if you could tell me which servers you play because I've never seen you in mine.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:31 am

Adam doesn´t play Savage at the moment.

However, I have to say that I had different feelings about you (as far as I can say, I don´t know you, only ingame) and I thought that you´re an open-minded guy, whose words don´t have to be interpreted every time you write something, there were a lot of misunderstandings between TH'- members and you, which propably emerged to the F2s. I thought a long time about your vote, when I finally made my decision (1), but nevertheless I told the others about my doubts. Let´s hope you understand that, caution is an important goodness.
Even if you don´t want to hang around here, you´re always welcome.
Cheers.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:00 am

I understand your decision. I understand that even being around TH' members might get you down. I totally understand.

Now, as Rumo said, I can't play savage. I'm having problems running savage, and I need to talk to a few people who could fix it to me for free.
But, I have longed waited to talk to you/play with you.
First thing I will do is look out of your if I ever get the chance to play again Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:09 am

Just to be 100% sure, did other members interprete my words and took everything seriusly? Because that would be a huge missunderstanding because I'm first of all a sarcastic guy with a respectfull sense of humor, and I usually present my humor by making myself the laugh stock and caps locking flames and life threats when I'm actually capeble of absolutely nothing, I find it extremely funny and enjoy laughing at myself and seeing other people laughing at me, that's a special thing about me that somehow I never get hurt from it but enjoy it (If you see me doing it on friday night it's an exception because I am a weekend alchoholic )
I will not request for a recount and I insist on the fact that I'm agressive and sometimes intolerant, and I even mean it sometimes but most of my behaviour is based on cartoon references (such as south park, family guy and american dad and more.... I'm an enormous fan and I'm basing my whole behaviour on their stars, mostly on Eric Cartman the fatass nazi and hippie-hater, who would probably be rejected to TH as well haha), fart jokes and self-centered sense of humour.
In real life I'm a very intelligent man, I'm learning 3d programming in an advanced level outside of school and starting to learn linear algebra at the university and I also got a part time job. I'm not a lifeless douchebag who flames because he is getting beat by his parents or malestered by his uncle.

Adam Shootyperson wrote:I understand your decision. I understand that even being around TH' members might get you down. I totally understand.

Now, as Rumo said, I can't play savage. I'm having problems running savage, and I need to talk to a few people who could fix it to me for free.
But, I have longed waited to talk to you/play with you.
First thing I will do is look out of your if I ever get the chance to play again Very Happy

I will be glad to talk to you.
Would be cool if you read my comment to Rumo. I really feel like my agression and anger was missunderstood by some people.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:21 am

WilliamMurderface wrote:Just to be 100% sure, did other members interprete my words and took everything seriusly? Because that would be a huge missunderstanding because I'm first of all a sarcastic guy with a respectfull sense of humor, and I usually present my humor by making myself the laugh stock and caps locking flames and life threats when I'm actually capeble of absolutely nothing, I find it extremely funny and enjoy laughing at myself and seeing other people laughing at me, that's a special thing about me that somehow I never get hurt from it but enjoy it (If you see me doing it on friday night it's an exception because I am a weekend alchoholic )

There aren't many people that take such bulls*** on the internet. Sure, people want to be tough guys on the internet and in games, making threats, it's not funny, its tiresome and just annoying. It makes so many pointless arguments and drags down community. Ask yourself what you add to savage community, not what you get from there (fun in this case and by what means you gain it)

Peace
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:50 am

Why being such a buzzkill? It's not like I'm typing "I'll come to your home and slice your throat" every other day. The maximum I allow myself is saying "Come T1 I'm gonna kick your ass" or "HOW THE HELL DO YOU BLOCK EVERYTHING?!" or something of that sort. You need to loosen up a little and remember that life is good and not only pain and measury. It is all pain and measury for goth's. And since their population is low and decreasing I'll assume you aren't one. But you behave like I'm your revange or something when I haven't even ever seen you in game (or maybe a couple of times that I don't remember). What I want to give to the savage community doesn't really have to be with making the community more mature. If everyone will behave like Vin Diesel in a mission as Riddick the game will be as boring as hell. I want to make savage a game in which the spoken word will not mean as much as it means in the forums.

By the way, some people don't like my "kick the UnnamedNewbie" compaign. But let me blow your bubble, this compaign doesn't exist and all I do is make a kicking vote for the newbie if he brings a fricking healer and starts attacking me when I'm in the middle of a duel, and that's also only if he doesn't speak english. So stop making me a hitler, I'm not....

Last edited by WilliamMurderface on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:54 am

WilliamMurderface wrote: I usually present my humor by making myself the laugh stock and caps locking flames and life threats

I'm sorry, i must have misunderstood you, T1 i'll kick your ass and How do you block everything does seem like a life threat to me now. yes, sorry, my bad.
And there is no revenge, I'm just pointing out what makes savage community bad. And let me get this clear, I have nothing against you, im just against those arguments in savage. Reply what you must, I wont write in this topic anymore.
Peace!!

Last edited by Tushaar on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:55 am

I don't understand if your comment is sarcastic or you seriusly understood my meaning. But by flame I mean my caps locks and by life threads I mean "kick your ass" and by making me the laugh stock I mean "I'm gonna kick your ass" when it's really the last thing I am capeble of doing both in game and in real life.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Wed 17 Nov 2010, 9:40 am

This arguing is getting out of hand. The decision has been made.

Topic Locked
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:17 pm

*Makes a post even though the thread is locked because TNaismith has hax00r-forum-powers that way xD*

I'm first of all a sarcastic guy with a respectfull sense of humor, and I usually present my humor by making myself the laugh stock and caps locking flames and life threats when I'm actually capeble of absolutely nothing, I find it extremely funny and enjoy laughing at myself and seeing other people laughing at me, that's a special thing about me that somehow I never get hurt from it but enjoy it (If you see me doing it on friday night it's an exception because I am a weekend alchoholic )

While I can't give you an exact answer as to what people voted for your application -- I can tell you that your message above would be an accurate description of how your personality seemed to me. You seem to make fun/insult/flame yourself rather than directing it at other people -- but unfortunately the internet is a silly place that way -- it is easy for your words to sound like an insult at other people -- even if that is totally different from what you meant.

After reading the posts, there is another thing I want to make clear...

Being declined from the clan does not mean you are rejected from being a part of the community.

I know some people think the words 'clan' and 'community' are the same thing, but here at TH' things are a little different around here. While the 'clan' part of TH' requires an application, and involves activities like clan practices, clan discussions, etc...there is another part of TH' that we call the 'community'. Here in TH', the 'community' part isn't determined by whether you are an accepted clan member.....the 'community' part of TH' is determined by whoever wants to be participate in the community.

To try and explain this another way -- the 'clan' part of TH' deals with clan discussions, clan matches, clan practices, etc. The 'community' part of TH' deals with everything else....this includes public discussion of movies, favorite games, favorite books, public discussion of Savage, posting signatures, banners, sharing tips on how to make banners in Photoshop (a tool used to make computer art), posting screenshots from Savage, talking about some popular news in the world, sharing music, and much more. Even Teamspeak 2 is part of the 'community' of TH' -- because we encourage everyone (even if they aren't clan members) to use Teamspeak 2 to just chat, make friends, talk about life, share some stories, and maybe even play some Savage in-game together if you feel like it.

Basically....the 'community' part of TH' is a much bigger idea than just the 'clan' of TH'...if we were just a 'clan', then we would only be focused on talking about skills, and how to win clan matches. But TH' is not just about being a 'clan'...it is about creating a home for real friendships of people who care about helping each other, chatting with each other, and having a fun, friendly time playing video-games (including Savage).

And as the head administrator of this community (at the moment), I can tell you this one thing:

You are always welcome to be part of the TH' community as long as you stay nice and friendly, no matter if you are a clan-member or not. You don't need to have a clan-member status to be allowed to be apart of the community. (For a quick example, even if your clan application is declined -- you are still allowed, and welcome, to join TH' members on Teamspeak 2 to chat and make friends....unless we are busy in a match or having a private discussion. And also, like other TH' members said, you are more than welcome to still be part of the forum community here at TH'...you can still make posts talking about your favorite movies, books, something interesting you read in the news...etc.)

Let me try to summarize everything in one sentence...being declined from the clan does not mean anyone is 'less-deserving' or 'lower' than anyone else; everyone is allowed to participate in the community, as long as you are nice and respectful.

...And yes, that means you are allowed to get a Happy Birthday thread in 4 days. Whether you like it or not. Smile In fact, I'll make the topic myself if someone doesn't beat me to it. xD

Like you already know William, I'm more than happy to continue talking with you on Skype, Teamspeak 2, or on the forums anytime you wish. I certainly don't support the swearing and sometimes rude words you use (even when your just making fun of yourself)....but I definitely think your a nice guy at heart....and I wouldn't mind continuing to just chat with you about stuff in the future -- can be about games, real life....etc. Just send me a message.

Anyways, just explaining that so there will be a little less confusion. ^.^ Look forward to a birthday topic in a few days William -- it'll be there no matter what you think. Wink

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3