Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] WilliamMurderface

+8
Rostner
TNaismith
Adam Shootyperson
DieOrFail
wari
Crashday
Corn King
WilliamMurderface
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Declined] WilliamMurderface - Page 2 Empty Re: [Declined] WilliamMurderface

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 03 Nov 2010, 5:21 am

Other clans won't get me cos I'm not a good enough player for them and I don't think I got the potential to be any better. I didn't mention in but recently I got rejected to join WW. But I am a good person and looking for friends to chat with more than a war clan because thats much more fun for me. I tried to join WW just because this clan is kinda respected and known and I want to be a part of something known and to meet new friends like I said before.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:11 am

Joining a clan to meet friends and chat is quite a perfect fit if you are interested in our little family here at TH.

However, if you are aiming (or at least have some serious interest) in wanting to be part of a 'respected' community with 'well-known' reputation, then I will have to say TH' isn't that kind of...home. We certainly encourage people to respect each other and to generally be nice -- but as a clan, our goal isn't to become famous or anything like that.

We're just a motley collection of scoundrels hanging out as friends, family, and community while keeping a friendly heart, and positive hand of friendship to anyone interested.

Sounds weird, but it's the truth. Wink
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:28 am

Maybe you don't see your clan that way but trust me, if I applied to join this clan I respect it very much. I don't just apply to join any clan, only a clan I really believe in and respect. And by the way it's kinda known too. Maybe not as much as DA but many people know TH or at least seen it.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 04 Nov 2010, 2:34 am

That is very nice to know, but that was also my point. Wink

All I'm saying is that TH' doesn't really care about being popular or famous in the community (the same way movie celebrities are famous, or the way greatly-skilled Savage players like Shagroth are famous). Keeping a 'famous' reputation isn't part of the TH' goals.

We certainly want to keep a good reputation for not being jerks or mean people, but that is about it.

Just pointing out that clans like DA and DeMo are famous for their reputation in skills, teamwork, winning clanwars, having good stats-players....and etc. TH' has 0% interest in following that kind of reputation, let alone caring about it.

Anyways, just wanted to make that clear so in the future people don't get the wrong idea. =)

Hope to see you again later this weekend on Teamspeak, or just around the forums, or in-game. Keep in mind what you have learned so far, and talk to you soon I hope. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Thu 04 Nov 2010, 6:33 am

Offtopic discussion moved here.
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 04 Nov 2010, 6:36 am

Rostner wrote:Offtopic discussion moved here.

tyvm Smile

William Murderface, why don't you join our IRC channel? I'm rarely online in-game, but it would be cool to talk with you Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Thu 04 Nov 2010, 6:56 am

give me the adress of the irc and ill join. but ill lag a little cos im downloading WOW now.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 04 Nov 2010, 7:00 am

Hey, gl!

You already said what you are used to hear to, but what is your favourite film and why? ;-)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 04 Nov 2010, 7:05 am

WilliamMurderface wrote:give me the adress of the irc and ill join. but ill lag a little cos im downloading WOW now.

Server is irc.freenode.com on #SavageTH

Would be cool to see you around some times Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Thu 04 Nov 2010, 7:07 am

My favorite film is probably "South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut" although its hard to choose. I can watch this movie every day and never get tired of it. This movie has changed my life and made me a new person who doesnt let other people push him around and play him like a dolly. I'm also a very big fan of the south park cartoon, seen every episode at least 5 times!

edit:
just put mirc on download will be there as soon as possible, hopefully my WOW downloading lags won't mess this up

Last edited by Rostner on Thu 04 Nov 2010, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please watch your language in this community! :))

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 04 Nov 2010, 7:12 am

Nah, IRC doesn't need a lot of resources Wink
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Sun 07 Nov 2010, 8:47 am

By the way, one of my friends from school who I was talking about earlier saying I didn't remember his nickname and he was in TH, his nickname was Jigsaw. Maybe some of you old members remember him.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:35 am

Jigsaw...I've tried searching through some old TH' folders I have on my computer, and also through the old, old TH' forums. I couldn't find any conversations with Jigsaw...but for some reason his name does sound familiar. =(

Thanks for posting the name though, maybe some other TH' members might remember.

Ah, and also, haven't seen you on Teamspeak 2 yet! Today would be the perfect time to hop on if you can (Around 17 GMT would be a good time) -- remember to join www.newerth.com 's server, and hope to see you there, and we can talk and get to know you a bit more. =)

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Mon 08 Nov 2010, 5:58 am

Can't figure out how to use that teamspeak. I'll try again through

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:24 am

Hey William,

Just saying thanks for coming out today (sunday) to some of the casual funwars and stuff TH' was playing with against (and with) FOX clan. And I also see you got Teamspeak 2 working, so that was really awesome to see you there. =)

I'll try to stay on Teamspeak 2 during the week, but I will be out of the house a lot -- so sometimes you might see me on Teamspeak 2 just afk (away from keyboard). I'll try to check Teamspeak 2 as often as I can -- and I'll definitely be online next weekend too.

Just want to talk with you a bit and stuff. =) Thanks again mate, we'll see how your vote goes soon enough. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:32 am

Today is the big day.
Waiting forward to hear the results Smile

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:59 am

You might wait a little bit more, TN was not online I think and he has to make the decision ;-) Thanks for your patience.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 16 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

No problems, I got my whole life ahead of me Smile

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 17 Nov 2010, 2:35 am

Hello WilliamMurderface,

The result of your vote is a decline.

There was lots of discussion, and the voting came really close. If you want to know more, or if you want to discuss your vote result, send me a message on skype.

You definitely had a well-written application, your understanding of english is great, and your willingness to use programs like Teamspeak 2 and Skype right away when people ask for it is a valuable characteristic that you have. If you plan to apply to other clans -- those kind of things will definitely let other clans see you have valuable potential as a member. TH' judges it's applicants based on behavior, attitude, and personality -- so we end up being a little different to other clans.

If you wish to re-apply in the future, you may do so after around 1-2 months. Even though your vote was declined, you still showed a lot of potential in personality and attitude (in a positive way), and so perhaps in the future things may be different. That option to re-apply (after waiting 1-2 months) is there for you to consider. =)

In general, please feel free to chat on our forums, have some general conversations in-game with us, and you are also still encouraged to continue using Teamspeak 2. Perhaps over time we'll have the chance to get to know you in a better way. =)

Good luck, and stay active in Savage, the thing about this game is that the community is small enough that you see the same people all the time. =)

~ TNaismith
(Send me a message on Skype, I would like to talk to you about a few things when you have time)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 3:21 am

Well, that's a shame, I was kind sure that I'm not such a bad person... I guess I need to be more self concious about my actions and behave like a cutie bear while I am a hardcore metalist... That's not really so easy, and I don't think I'll apply later because you didn't decline my gameplay, you declined my personality and this won't change in the near future... I can do nothing with the fact that it's really easy to piss me off...
TN, when I talked to you I knew I found a guy who can be my friend that day, I would like to keep chatting with you on skype, we got many things to talk about...
I also won't apply to other clans... There are 2 clans that accept people with my level of gameplay who I respect and those are WW and TH and I screwd my way to both of them... So since my time is precious and short I can't improve my gameplay, and since my personality is hardcore and agressive and people see me caps-locking a lot when I lose in duels, I think I'll stay clanless and play for my enjoyment till I join the army...

Edit:
More ashame that my birthday is in 4 days Sad

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 17 Nov 2010, 4:23 am

Tn said 'most all there is to say.. A shame that you don't feel that you fit into theese clans, but keep on playing for the fun of it ! Very Happy

Happy birthday when it comes...Very Happy (early, yes)
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 17 Nov 2010, 4:57 am

William.
It IS a shame that your vote was declined. I always voted F1 and always stood up for you, if you want to know. I know this won't change your vote, but I wanna say it to you.

Before I joined JH, I was big flamer. I am a flamer. If you listen to TeamSpeak I'm always flaming. For fun AND for real. I insult people in my own language so people don't know.
But I don't write it down Smile

You gotta fake a bit in games, really. If your really pissed don't type anything, just bash your head against the wall in real.

I don't know if you get what I mean.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm really sad that you were declined. I stood up for you.
I really think it's a shame. And ah, well. Farewell, William Smile

Will post a topic here about your Birthday. Even if you won't come to the forums anymore.
Have fun in game and good luck in real life, man Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:10 am

Epic Blood wrote:Tn said 'most all there is to say.. A shame that you don't feel that you fit into theese clans, but keep on playing for the fun of it ! Very Happy

Happy birthday when it comes...Very Happy (early, yes)

You are only 13 kido, when you will grow up and feel the dark and painfull hand of rejection you will understand the feeling I am feeling right now. At your age I would be accepted to the clan too, unfortunately puberty fucked me up and made me an agressive asshole who can't take a defeat with open arms and kiss his opponent who humiliated him repeatedly and led him to a score of 50-5... At least I'm comforted by the fact that I'm way more successfull than many them in real life Smile

Adam Shootyperson wrote:William.
It IS a shame that your vote was declined. I always voted F1 and always stood up for you, if you want to know. I know this won't change your vote, but I wanna say it to you.

Before I joined JH, I was big flamer. I am a flamer. If you listen to TeamSpeak I'm always flaming. For fun AND for real. I insult people in my own language so people don't know.
But I don't write it down Smile

You gotta fake a bit in games, really. If your really pissed don't type anything, just bash your head against the wall in real.

I don't know if you get what I mean.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm really sad that you were declined. I stood up for you.
I really think it's a shame. And ah, well. Farewell, William Smile

Will post a topic here about your Birthday. Even if you won't come to the forums anymore.
Have fun in game and good luck in real life, man Smile

Thanks a lot for that man! I really appriciate people who hardly know me but still stand up for me based on what I proved in my posts.
I am a very emotional man, you probably seen it if you saw me in game or even in my posts here. I can laugh my ass off about something that is barely funny and feel the tragedy of a death of a squirrel. And because of me being so emotional it's sometimes hard to hide it behind my keyboard. If someone talks bad about me behind my back in real life and I find out about it I kick his ass without asking questions... I actually hate asking questions... Anywayz what I'm saying is that for me hiding my personality is a thing I wouldn't do not only because it's really hard but also because I don't want to. I want people to accept my repetitive sarcasm and nerves. To laugh at me when I'm saying that I'm gonna kick their ass in a duel after 25 straight loses (instead of getting hurt), and take it easy when I flame out of the pain and measury I suffer from multiple death's in pub or duels. You guys seem kinda divided in your opinions but at least half of you don't appriciate open-mouthed and minded people like me... If you guys were a girl I would simply say that you aren't my type... And still it hurts being rejected...

PS
I will still be in your forums, I enjoy reading your posts. But I don't want you to open me a birthday topic because I don't deserve it. I would deserve it if I would be accepted into the clan, but since I'm declined there is just no point. I'm not a part of your community, and therefore I shouldn't be allowed to get your best wishes. That's my point of view

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:35 am

Let me make it short. I'm sorry about your decline, and I like your open and direct personality. Smile
But your last point proves, at least for me, that you didn't get it. You don't understand the idea behind TH, behind this community.
Why, for god's sake, do you think you don't deserve a topic?! You're a normal person, why should we be 'better' just because we're in TH? You deserve this topic, because you're here. You signed up on the forums, you posted a lot, you were nice to everyone here. You're honest and active.

We welcome everyone here, if he doesn't behave like an asshole. I, and I think I can say 'we' here, don't care how good somebody is in Savage, maybe he's in a clan, maybe he's in TH...
That doesn't matter, at least for me. And I really hope that most of the members do so, too.

DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:57 am

I'm not saying you are better. I'm saying I'm now officially not a part of your community. Before the end of the vote it was under a question but now it's official so there is just no reason for you to open a topic for me. I'm being a dick when I'm saying it I know but even my pshychologist doesn't get me... He says I'm wierd and he never met anyone like me, that I think different than normal people, or something... As far as I understood the community from my long talk with TN the target is to make friends and not base your relationship on the game but on your community, and the game is just a way for you to spend quality time together.
You may consider me nice, I won't deny it, you may consider me honest and active, I won't deny it, but you shouldn't deny the fact that after all I'm not a part of your community, and after we are done talking in this topic I'm just gonna stop commenting in this forum but only watch it and enjoy it's content. Found some very interesting things here I would like to dedicate time to read.
So to conclude it, in order not to create hypocricy in the forum, each forum member should get the same right to get a birthday topic as the right to fight in TH fights and chat in TH TS2 channel. And by that I mean that since I'm not a member of your clan I shouldn't be counted as equal to you in the right to get some of the advantages of being a TH member because it will just make me feel worse and regret it that I was rejected...

Damnit, I'm pretty good in digging brains Very Happy

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next