Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage Team Score

4 posters

Go down

Savage Team Score Empty Savage Team Score

Post by Rostner Fri 17 Dec 2010, 12:46 pm

I'm not sure if this has ever been used. But I thought I would create a simple diagram of a Savage Team Score after a match. It's pretty basic, but it shows the purpose

But I attached a download link for the file.

Anyways, I thought that maybe we could add this on into the game, because all there is right now is individual awards. And I thought that if we added Team awards then there would be more team-play. Possibly making a tab for Team Score and a tab for Individual Score.

cheers

http://www.2shared.com/document/TESNih5X/Savage_Team_Score.html

Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Savage Team Score Empty Re: Savage Team Score

Post by TNaismith Fri 17 Dec 2010, 3:04 pm

That is actually a pretty basic, yet promising idea. This isn't the perfect solution to solve teamplay problems, but it certainly helps encourage team-play that little bit more.

I whole-heartedly support the idea -- I think it has a very good foundation to suggest to the XR Development Team -- tracking those kind of team statistics doesn't sound too impossible. It sounds like something that can be done.

And those kind of statistics are indeed much more 'team-oriented' rather than 'individual-focused'.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Fri 17 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

Thanks for the compliment! Smile

By the way, I've suggested this on the Newerth forums, and actually Mohican said it was a good idea and Senthryl and him would discuss it tomorrow. So hopefully it turns out. Very Happy
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 17 Dec 2010, 6:03 pm

That is great! =D I really hope the idea succeeds -- I would love to play knowing more stats are being focused on team-stats rather than individual-stats.

Don't get me wrong, TNaismith still hates anything to do with statistics or caring skills... but having team-stats might make people start playing savage seriously as a team rather than for selfish reasons. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:02 am

Rostner wrote:Thanks for the compliment! Smile

By the way, I've suggested this on the Newerth forums, and actually Mohican said it was a good idea and Senthryl and him would discuss it tomorrow. So hopefully it turns out. Very Happy

NEWERTH?!?! Rostner!!!!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:44 am

Well, that idea is really nice.

But you have to keep in mind that some people will try to keep their teamscore pretty good, that means they don´t wanna die (sac) or die for the team in general. I don´t say that this is the case here in TH', but... well, let´s see.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down