Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photography

+9
Morgoth of Udun
DieOrFail
Adam Shootyperson
Tempi
TNaismith
Crashday
Rostner
Epic Blood
Rumo
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Photography Empty Photography

Post by Rumo Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:17 am

Hey "fellas" (Wanted to use that word since I watched Good Fellas Razz ),
this is the exclusive photography topic, I think it belongs in to this section, if not, throw some Pulsecannonchiprels at me =) I will post some tomorrow...

Please don't just upload some photos of yourself (there is a kind of phototopic in "Members Discussion" I think where many people uploaded their personal photos). It would be nice to see some nice photos, buildings (architecture), landscapes, simple things that are special in another way, etc. Feel free to do anything you want, show your creativity!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Photography Empty Re: Photography

Post by Epic Blood Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:13 pm

This was axactly the same topic a I was just going to make! Thank you Rumo! I have a epic screenshot from a G&G match !

Here it goes:
Beast where going to beherush the garrison, but humans knew , so they had lined up ballis and catas xD Enjoi!

Photography Shot0011
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Fri 28 Jan 2011, 2:44 am

Nice screenshot, but there is already a screenshot section =) I mean real photography!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:06 am

Our Apartments door got attacked by some group of humans that remain to be unkown. Here is the evidence of the crime.

Photography P1000011

PS: I don't know how to flip the image. sorry. Sad
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:48 am

Haha, awesome Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 30 Jan 2011, 10:20 am

Here some impressions of Tirol, the part of Austria I live in. Have fun!

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/11689/777_09%20Poster%20Winter%20Online%20Huetten_1280x1024.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/11689/777_09%20Poster%20Winter%20Online%20Freerider_1280x1024.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/11689/777_09%20Poster%20Winter%20Online%20Tracks_1280x1024.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/11689/777_09%20Poster%20Winter%20Online%20Stube_1280x1024.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/12795/171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_kuh.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/12795/171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_steg.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/12795/171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_huette.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/12795/171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_wiese.jpg

http://www.tirolwerbung.at/media/12795/171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_blumen.jpg

Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 30 Jan 2011, 3:57 pm

WOOOOW!

This picture you showed: Photography 171_10%20Sommerposter%20Wallpaper_quer_1280x1024_wiese

Was really amazing! I have to ask -- is this real or drawn by an artist? If this is a real place in Austria... I would travel there just to get a beautiful view like that! Even if it was for a few seconds! ^^

And that video about biking, this takes place in Austria? Oh man, I've seen videos from Hunt3r about biking competitions in Romania, and Tushaar has shown pictures + videos about biking in Estonia, but I have to say the part of Austria shown in the video would be a great place I'd like to visit by bike someday. =D

Great stuffffff!
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:36 pm

Yeah this picture is real! But I have to say it's a bit edited with photoshop I think. But I also have already seen such a place like that. It's really similar to this picture!
And about the video: This video takes place in Zillertal in Tirol, the part of Austria I live in. We Tirolians are really proud about our country Smile
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 30 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

If I ever make a trip to Tirol in Austria... you have to promise to help me make arrangements to see all these wonderful places posted in the pictures + video! Seriously! =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 30 Jan 2011, 10:00 pm

TN has a crush on Tirol xD
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 30 Jan 2011, 11:07 pm

What a beautiful landscape! Germany sucks...
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 31 Jan 2011, 6:55 am

Norway is pretty decent accually Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Tue 15 Feb 2011, 5:04 am

I really enjoy photography, especially nature photography. Unfortunately right now I don't have a good camera, but soon I will get it:)
I would love to make a trip through Europe with my camera. Not the cities but the countryside (i hope its the right word). Have seen some great pictures and want to see all those places myself.

By the way Rumo, I love Germany's landscape, especially southern part. Driven through there once and i was really disapointed that I didn't get a chance to explore it.

Some of my favorite pictures are in this album (pictures are taken in Estonia). The password is: pw (can't help to use passwords on albums Very Happy)

http://public.fotki.com/Tempi/varia/
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 15 Feb 2011, 6:02 am

=o Did you take those pictures Tempi? (Do you have copyrights over them etc?)

Some of those are reaaally nice, and somehow I have the urge to use some of them in Photoshop to make stuff. xD

And traveling + camera + desire to just travel and take pictures = Awesomeness. xD Too many people these days just want to go traveling to see the famous tourist places everyone goes too -- few people do the REAL traveling where you go to places even in the rural countryside or in places most tourists don't usually go.

^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Tue 15 Feb 2011, 6:19 am

Yes, I took those pictures. :-)

I know what you mean. And there are people who go travelling and mostly just go to a lot of shops.

May I ask what does your 'xD' mean?

Last edited by Tempi on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 15 Feb 2011, 9:21 am

xD means lol.
It's like you find something funny Smile)

Nice pictures by the way. If I didn't know they were yours, I'd say they were copied from Google Wink

Very nice! Thumbs up! Very Happy

P.S : Happy Valentine's Day, lads Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Tue 15 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

It's a kind of a smiley.
I think it expresses a lot of feelings, like "LOL", "saying something humoristic" and so on, IDK how to express it Razz

I think TNaismith ment like: "It's kind of funny that he wants to use your photography in photoshop" (Your pictures where good, don't get me wrong xD)
There I used the smiley, because after I wrote that it's funny that he wants to use them, I understood that you maybe thought that I ment that your photographys suck: with is not the case Very Happy

Also you should know that the "xD" smiley is very commonly used, and a lot of players use it in all sorts of situations. Also TNaismith is in love with the "xD" : BE AWARE!
I think it is ment like a humoristic smiley, the most humoristic of 'em all.

.Peace

Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 15 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

o_o

By the muddering chiprels, I didn't expect to have a lesson about 'xD' in this topic. I almost felt like I was in school learning the 'ABCs' of speaking english again... except this time we were learning about internet smilies like 'xD'.

But on that note, Adam and Epic Blood's explanation is pretty much how I use it. Similar to 'lol', but more as a general friendly laugh. Nothing insulting, just like saying 'haha' in a friendly and polite way. =)

The following below are all correct! At least... by TNaismith's definition. xD
"xD means lol."

"I think it expresses a lot of feelings, like "LOL", "saying something humoristic" and so on, IDK how to express it."

"Also you should know that the "xD" smiley is very commonly used, and a lot of players use it in all sorts of situations. Also TNaismith is in love with the "xD" : BE AWARE!
I think it is ment like a humoristic smiley, the most humoristic of 'em all."

Oooh, I also have to agree with one more thing Adam said....
"Nice pictures by the way. If I didn't know they were yours, I'd say they were copied from Google."

Those pictures are really, really high-quality and pleasant to look at -- and the fact you took them is even more awesome-sauce! Can I have your permission to use some of those pictures to make some forum banners or forum signatures... just for fun? Pleeaaaase?

It would be aaawwwesome for meeeee! ^.^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Tue 15 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!
Oh, I thought I already wrote it here, but seems not. Yes, of course you can use them :-)

For some reason, I have always thought that 'xD' is a bit of a mean smiley. Nice to learn knew things, haha. Sorry, TNaismith, I have understood you a little wrong then on some cases. Embarassed
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 15 Feb 2011, 9:35 pm

=) No problem, I guess I assume 'xD' isn't a hurtful thing, but I should be more careful in the future -- just in case it might sound more harmful than I mean it. Just noticed your signature by the way;

"A community is like a ship - everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm." Henrik Ibsen"

+1 to that! ^_^

Now, I think that's enough posting in this topic without actually showing any pictures on my part. Here are a few from my life in Canada -- taken at different points in my life. Hehe xD

These three photos were taken during an island camping trip. I was trying to capture the really beautiful sunset as a few friends/classmates/teachers all sat together on the beach on the last day of camp.
Photography Img3465b
Photography Img3464b
Photography Img3466p

These last three I've posted before in (this) topic after I returned from a family summer trip to the western side of Canada -- where the 'Rocky Mountains' are. Thought it'd be nice to share them again. xD
Photography Img3796z
Photography Img3771vm
Photography Img3691q

So everyone, what do you have to share? =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 16 Feb 2011, 12:20 am

Sweet TN! Very Happy

BTW, Henrik Ibsen is from Norway<3 I saw a play by him two years ago, very good Very Happy

This is a picture I took from the Egypt trip October last year:D Very nice!
Photography Cimg2510
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 16 Feb 2011, 2:18 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whoah! I think that's the first RL picture I've ever seen of the pyramids! Not even Discovery channel comes close to this! xD Why was the sky grey though? =( I thought Egypt was a... sunny + warm + blue sky climate all the time?

...Or... is that a sandstorm brewing? =o
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 16 Feb 2011, 2:36 am

Well, of course it is very sandy, I think that is what you see.
Also, you may know, this is the Giza pyramids. They build the city Cairo almost into the pyramids..:'( I think the city stops 1000 yards airline from the pyramids.
Anyway, Cairo is Africa's largest city, and the world's most polluting city in the entire world!
(Yes, more than Mexico City xD) So it is a lot of exhaust in the air. If you go into the city you will see that all the buildings have a thick coating of gray muck :'(
The air inside the city is also very polluted and dangerous, and instead of trying to make the city a better place to live, they build more hospitals..!

P.S. Congratulations to Egypt for getting Mumbarak to leave.

This picture is taken from the beach in Egypt. It is a osprey Very Happy (Fisheagle, in Norwegian.)
Photography Cimg2511
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 16 Feb 2011, 2:42 am

Wow, TN is sharing pictures!!!! That happens only once or twice in a year, yey!! Very Happy

Great pictures everyone! It looks like the sky's on fire. Very Happy
Awesome album, Tempi! Smile

And Epic, I've been in Egypt twice now, but I haven't seen the pyramids yet :S

(GIve me some time, I'll try to post some pics, too Razz)
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 16 Feb 2011, 2:53 am

Okay, here are some pictures, about two years old tho:

I just love the desert, there's nothing beautifuler:

Photography Desert%3C3

Yey at really bad picture quality:

Photography Suckypic

Windy!

Photography Windy%21