Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server News

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Server News - Page 2 Empty Re: Server News

Post by Power Hermit Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:52 am

looks almost as peaceful and small as an npc village ^^ I should drop by again sometime.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

Well I found out it was an NPC village xD. Anyways the server is closed for maintenance at the moment. A new map has been launched and I'm setting it up right now. This is going to be the final map we will be playing on as long as the server stays online. Because we lack of active moderators on our Minecraft server I try set up a standalone server which doesn't even need moderators. There will be 2 worlds (town,wilderness). The town is for building (one house per player) and the wilderness is for farming resources (will be resetted when there are nearly no ressources anymore). The permissions will be given automatically. When you join you won't be able to build. After you cleared the Beginners Area (there will be a question/answer game) you are allowed to build and buy property (only one property per player). Abdoned properties will be removed after 1 month of player inactivity. Detailed rules will follow. Like on our previous map there will be an item-giving system aswell as various building with different "meanings". For example: blacksmith(item-giving, crafting, melting, enchanting), storage-room(room with enderchest), laboratory(potions...), market(trade with npcs). If anybody is interested in helping me out, just say so! Help is, and will always be appreciated Smile

A screenshot from our current world:

Dynmap: http://blockhunterz.co.cc:8123/
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 20 Jan 2013, 9:34 pm

Some of you might be wondering why our server is down. There are several problems I have to take care of. First of all the server adress blockhunterz.co.cc was banned by Google. Actually the whole co.cc domain was banned. More about that here. Furthermore Minecraft got several updates and I have to update the server as well as the plugins running on it to the newest version. Some plugins are not supported anymore and so I have to find alternatives. I'll do my best to get the server back up and running during the next few weeks!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2