Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: BlackleR Clan Application ::.

+4
Crashday
Tempi
Power Hermit
BlackleR
8 posters

Go down

.:: BlackleR Clan Application ::. Empty .:: BlackleR Clan Application ::.

Post by BlackleR Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:
BlackleR
2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:
None
3. Which servers do you play on most.
Multiplay
4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:
NITRO
5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:
Yes (But I have no headphones at the moment but will get some).
6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:
I play with sas(ninja) alot and quite like him and he told me to apply here. I want to be apart of a community and progress my skill with the clan.
7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:
Yes
8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:
Nick

I used to play counter-strike (10yrs) went to lan events and won was in top teams. Teamwork is key. I am 24 years old mature and as I said earlier sas(ninja) sent me here =]

BlackleR

Back to top Go down

.:: BlackleR Clan Application ::. Empty Re: .:: BlackleR Clan Application ::.

Post by Power Hermit Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

Hey there.
I saw you today,
http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=309274&pp=search_playername&pk=Blackler
I guess these are your stats, might wanna pick them up and add them to the application eh? Guess it's not so important anyway^^
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:53 pm

Welcome to our fourms Smile

I wish you good luck with your application and hope to see you soon ingame Wink
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:52 am

Hello BlackleR!

I remember you playing on mpuk and FG. Good luck with your vote!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 06 Oct 2011, 2:18 am

Hey, you're welcome! =)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 06 Oct 2011, 2:39 am

Hey, yeah I somewhat remember you from mpuk Wink Welcome!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackleR Thu 06 Oct 2011, 2:44 am

THanks for the warm welome guys Smile And thanks for finding my stats I wasn't sure how to find them. Basically I used to play this game alot but had a year break and got back into it a month ago.

I play the game quite alot but I cant really play weekends as I work nights.

Looking forward to playing with you guys Smile

BlackleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 06 Oct 2011, 4:23 am

Hey, BlackleR. Welcome to our Forums.

Before anything, we do realise we are a clan that aims for fun and personality, rather than skills and competition, right? Smile

Good luck with your vote. (:
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 06 Oct 2011, 6:44 am

Hello BlackleR,

Welcome to the forums. ^^ As Adam Shootyperson has mentioned, it is very important to understand that this clan is not very 'skills-focused'... our community/family is very focused on enjoying video-games as a place to meet people and make long-term, positive, fun friendships. We don't focus on training skills or playing matches exclusively (Translation: Skills and competition isn't our main focus).

I hope this doesn't disappoint you, but these are important facts about the community we need to let you know about, because you might have had false expectations about what the TH community is about.

Before we can start your application vote, it would be very much appreciated if you can post back here confirming you understand we aren't a skills-based clan, and we don't focus heavily on competition or training skills. Please have a look at our "Mission Statement" and let us know how you feel about that.

Lastly, it would be wonderful if you'd take the time to log onto Teamspeak 3 (newerth.com) and to exchange greetings in a safe environment. You would have the chance to ask questions, and to learn more about what TH is about. It will also help us understand your personality better, and whether it suits our family and atmosphere. =) You don't need a microphone to talk, in case you don't have one or are nervous about speaking -- there is a chatbox where you can type replies, and that will be perfectly fine if you decide on that. If you do log onto Teamspeak 3, please send me a private text message there so I know your online. I'll hop on to speak with you soon after that.

Thanks for applying. Please read over the post and consider what we told you -- double-check that this is the kind of community you would like to join, and then make a reply letting us whether you still want to continue submitting your application. Don't forget to join Teamspeak 3 whenever you can, it will be a privilege to meet you!

Regards,
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down