Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some new Savage fan-graphics

2 posters

Go down

Some new Savage fan-graphics Empty Some new Savage fan-graphics

Post by TNaismith Mon 14 Dec 2009, 10:59 pm

Thought it was a while since I opened up Photoshop and made some graphics relating to Savage. So this is the result of my random inspiration as I just went with what felt right.

This first one made me think of inspiring things, adventure, and teamwork. So I kept the text simple and made up my own little phrase about dreams. I like it very much, and this is also the first time I've begun to use a "Savage: The Battle for Newerth" text that I think I'll add to every Savage-related graphics I make.

Some new Savage fan-graphics Fart01

This second one was the result of me always having a weird interest in the spawn flags in Savage. I always found taking screenshots of them seemed nice, so I tried to make a little graphics for it. I cropped the original picture to just the part you see now, added some text that I think everyone will recognize, and then added the "Savage: The Battle for Newerth" font and added a light grey border. (It's 1 pixel, so you might not see it. ^^)

Some new Savage fan-graphics Fcapturspawnfla

This is the last one I made today. My mother has always filled my life with inspiring quotes all over the house as I was growing up. As I discovered the world of internet, I began to collect my own archive of websites that have many inspiring and motivational quotes that give me strength when I'm feeling down or in need of some 'inspiration'. I've been wanting to create a savage-related graphics with a nice quote that inspires me, and so this is the first one I've tried. I was hoping to find a quote that talked about "Roads", but I couldn't find any. I liked this one too though, so I used it.

Some new Savage fan-graphics Froadpeople

Making these graphics is a very nice break for me from doing the daily management aspects of the clan, and so I feel very much relieved and much more happy now after making these. It's a chance to be creative and get away from some of the stress that comes with helping manage a clan. (Although Hunt3r probably has much more stress than I do. ^.^)

Enjoy the holidays as it draws closer. Make life and all those around you meaningful everyday in a positive way.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Some new Savage fan-graphics Empty Re: Some new Savage fan-graphics

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 15 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

I think the text and the pictures are very nice together Wink
Again, good work TN =))
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down