Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand

5 posters

Go down

Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand Empty Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand

Post by TNaismith Wed 27 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand

Hey everyone! =)

As you may/may not know, one of our community, and clan, members have embarked on a 6-month trek along a famous trail called 'Te Araroa', in New Zealand. He has been making updates to a website/blog he manages here: http://www.walkontheotherside.com/

He wrote a new entry about his current status on the trip a few days ago, so if your interested, be sure to head on over and read it! Lets hope he's having a good time! =)

(Although apparently in his last update he says he woke up feeling cold and dreaming of home, hang in there Morgo! >..<)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand Empty Re: Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand

Post by Tushaar Wed 27 Oct 2010, 8:59 pm

Yea, i'm reading it whenever i'm on the internet Smile
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand Empty Re: Updates from Morgoth of Udun -- Te Araroa, New Zealand

Post by DieOrFail Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:31 am

Tushaar wrote:Yea, i'm reading it whenever i'm on the internet Smile

Me too!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Thu 28 Oct 2010, 4:30 am

+1

GO GO TEAMAN! xD
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneurysm Fri 29 Oct 2010, 1:42 am

He should pop over to my backyard before he heads home, being so close to me and all.
Aneurysm
Aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down