Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates!

+2
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
6 posters

Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates! Empty Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates!

Post by TNaismith Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates!

http://www.walkontheotherside.com/

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are keeping up with our fellow TH' member whom is traveling the Te Araroa hiking trail in New Zealand. He started his journey about 30 days ago, and he has made a few new updates to his blog recently. Be sure to read about his adventure and send some friendly comments and good wishes his way!

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates! Empty Re: Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates!

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 02 Dec 2010, 9:40 am

Wow, great you people are following me, and TN is trying to get people to read my blog! Haha!

Thanks Smile
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates! Empty Re: Morgoth of Udun's Blog: Te Araroa updates!

Post by Corn King Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:09 pm

Of course we are following you ! Very Happy
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

yes we follow you man Smile
as a part of the family, we care about your activities, and we hope you will arrive safely and in good condition Smile

i wonder where you get the strenght to do this, becaus when i walk for few hours, i'm already tired Very Happy

i hope to read more from you, and hope you will be back home soon so we can talk about your travel Smile

best of luck brother!
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 04 Dec 2010, 4:19 am

Teaman! Ah, great that you found a place where you could log on here!

Nice blog, and it's always great to hear something new from you. What a journey Very Happy

(Of course we're following you!)
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:01 am

djargon wrote:i wonder where you get the strenght to do this,

In the weeks/months (shit, two months I've been hiking, that's long O.o Surprised) I've been hiking now, I learnt to live only now. (as you can read on my blog since yesterday)
Don't worry about anything, not the weather, not the route behind you or the route ahead. These are all things you can't change.
Futhermore, mind to zero and just walk does the trick as well Wink And I sing songs to keep me from getting bored on boring parts (highways for example :p).

Again, thanks guys Smile
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 16 Dec 2010, 2:24 pm

=) Sounds like you've been learning a lot Morgoth, keep up your journey! Stay positive and keep posting those updates when you feel like it -- you've got a fan-base! ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Fri 17 Dec 2010, 3:15 am

Yeaaa, you sound like you have all the strenght to make it to the end. I envy you because you are having such an interesting hike Sad
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down