Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later

5 posters

Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later Empty Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later

Post by TNaismith Tue 25 Jan 2011, 7:23 pm

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later

Ladies and Gentlemen of the community!

A recent update has been posted from fellow TH' member 'Morgoth of Udun' and his blog from the Te Araroa hiking trail in New Zealand. He is on an approximate six-month journey to finish this trail (starting back from October 2010), and he is around 4-months into the trip.

His most recent blog post explains an almost life-threatening event that happened to him over the last 9 days. Not to spoil anything -- but the New Zealand search&rescue team was even involved! Morgoth so far is very much alive (a good thing! xD), and he will be posting the second part to his recent experiences very shortly.

I encourage any, and all of you interested, to check his blog out and read up on what this fellow Savage player is doing out in New Zealand!

Morgoth, stay safe mate!

http://www.walkontheotherside.com/index.php

A little preview from the latest blog post Morgoth has written...
2011-01-24 - 239 rapids later wrote:So many things happened the last nine days, that I will split the stories in two. For the worried and curious: I was picked up from the river by Search & Rescue, but I'm unharmed and, obviously, still alive and am staying in Whanganui now. Following is the story until Jerusalem...[Click to read more]
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later Empty Re: Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later

Post by djargon Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:23 pm

well i readed all his blogs for few mounths already Smile
but this blog seems not so good, from what i read he can use some medical help for his foot
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later Empty Re: Morgoth of Udun's Blog: 239 rapids later

Post by Corn King Tue 25 Jan 2011, 11:46 pm

GO GO Tea Man!!!We are with you Very Happy and be careful mate Smile

What amazing and beatiful pictures!
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 27 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

Nice Wink
take care man, we don't want you to get hurt !
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingwing Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:29 am

Wonderful website! The pictures are amazing!

Wingwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down