Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Thunder wants to join The Hunterz

+8
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
Rumo
Adam Shootyperson
Epic Blood
DieOrFail
Corn King
thunder
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Declined] Thunder wants to join The Hunterz - Page 2 Empty Re: [Declined] Thunder wants to join The Hunterz

Post by thunder Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

Wait am I allowed to see my votie? If i can, where at? If i can't, then i'll just wait until the results are counted.
thunder
thunder

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Thunder wants to join The Hunterz - Page 2 Empty Re: [Declined] Thunder wants to join The Hunterz

Post by DieOrFail Thu 23 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

thunder wrote:Wait am I allowed to see my votie? If i can, where at? If i can't, then i'll just wait until the results are counted.

You can't Wink
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder Thu 23 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

kk i was just wondering so i can see the progress Wink
thunder
thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

Nice quote, Thunder. I like Smile

And yeah, like Hunt3r, our absent clan leader says :
" Patience, young padawan " Wink

Be patient and your vote will end really fast Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

good luck at the voting Smile
hopefully we be the 2 new members of TH Very Happy
Predator
Predator

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Sun 10 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm

the voting should end at 6th, its 10th now xD, having a little delay again tn?
Predator
Predator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Tue 12 Jul 2011, 3:10 am

We will post soon.We don't want to rush..so wait a little longer..

Thank you,
Corn King
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 12 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

Hello Thunder,

Your application has ended in a decline. The Hunterz are very focused on being a community of video-gamers of friendly and social atmosphere. While we do participate in competitive activities like matches, trainings, practices and clanwars, this is not our main focus, not at this given time. It seems that a more competitive and serious-skilled family might be interesting to you, and so take a look at the White Wolves (http://www.wwolves.com/)... you might find their atmosphere and community more matching for your interests. They do take time to improve the skills of their members quite seriously and to practice competitive trainings regularly. Their members are also filled with great friendly people. Take a look, and see you around Savage mate.

~ TNaismith

(Sorries for the delay in posting the results! >_< I got lost in other work/projects again.)

Feel free to stay around the community + forums of TH... even if you are not a member, you are more than welcome to have friendly conversations and discussions with us! ^^ Feel free to join Teamspeak (newerth.com) anytime as well. It will be cool to chat with you once in awhile maybe. =)

Last edited by TNaismith on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:24 pm

Thunder, best of luck in your future Savage life! I hope you find a place that fits you, as the world of clans in Savage is great and varied. See you ingame and maybe also on the forums.
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:52 am

Wish you luck in the future Thunder! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:13 am

Good luck for the future, Thunder.

I've never knowingly seen you on savage, but it's probably because I'm from Europe. Anyway keep in mind that WW is mostly a european clan as well, so if you do intend to apply there (which of course is possible even if you're not from Europe) you'll find it hard to meet up with the wolves and get your votes cast, so at least the voting procedure will take a long time, you should start playing on multiplay and groentjuh's a lot if you want to get noticed, or play at times when you think european people may be able to meet you.

Just stating this ahead - I have a feeling you might have had problems meeting TH people as well this way, but it should somehow be possible.

- (WW)Power Hermit
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

Ehhhhh! Hermit? o.O
Da hell you doing here, mate? :O
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2