Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

+7
Morgoth of Udun
Rumo
$asi N!nja (IL)
Epic Blood
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
xProFesor
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

Post by Tempi Mon 26 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

It's the same as the vote to JH. We will just be observing you more closely Smile

Things that could help us, playing savage with us, talking in TS, posting on other sections of the forum etc.
We will also a training next saturday (8th of October) at 18 GMT, you are welcome to participate.

Good luck!
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

Post by xProFesor Tue 27 Sep 2011, 4:45 am

Tempi wrote:It's the same as the vote to JH. We will just be observing you more closely Smile

Things that could help us, playing savage with us, talking in TS, posting on other sections of the forum etc.
We will also a training next saturday (8th of October) at 18 GMT, you are welcome to participate.

Good luck!
Okay thanks for the information, but should i get into JH and play with this tag ?
and if yes, how ?

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Tue 27 Sep 2011, 5:27 am

TNaismith can give you the icon ingame Smile
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 27 Sep 2011, 8:29 am

Absolutely correct! To get the JH icon, you have to meet me in-game. The best way to meet with me is to grab me on Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com), and then leave me a message saying that your online and ready. If you have experience with IRC, you can also connect to our IRC channel which is irc.freenode.net #SavageTH.

I haven't heard any replies about your availability to meet/talk on Teamspeak 3 yet, I've asked a few times now in this topic, can you meet online there sometime soon to talk and chat? Remember, it's okay if you don't have a microphone, just being able to listen is good enough. There are ways to type replies using the text chatbox Teamspeak 3 includes. It would be very appreciated and helpful to get to know you a little bit better!

Not sure if your nervous about using Teamspeak 3 to hear other people's voices, or to let others hear your own voice, but in case you are nervous; Let me tell ye that it's all very safe and friendly! Swearing, insults, foul language, and negative chats are all kept strictly away when I'm around -- you want to know my secret? I bring a box full of chiprel-bombs! Nobody dares to be unfriendly when chiprel-bombs are around!

Randomness aside, I do hope you'll consider logging onto Teamspeak 3 sometime to talk or at least have a short meeting with me, or even other TH members. It might give us some new information about your personality that can help in deciding your vote!

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 28 Sep 2011, 2:01 am

TNaismith wrote:Absolutely correct! To get the JH icon, you have to meet me in-game. The best way to meet with me is to grab me on Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com), and then leave me a message saying that your online and ready. If you have experience with IRC, you can also connect to our IRC channel which is irc.freenode.net #SavageTH.

I haven't heard any replies about your availability to meet/talk on Teamspeak 3 yet, I've asked a few times now in this topic, can you meet online there sometime soon to talk and chat? Remember, it's okay if you don't have a microphone, just being able to listen is good enough. There are ways to type replies using the text chatbox Teamspeak 3 includes. It would be very appreciated and helpful to get to know you a little bit better!

Not sure if your nervous about using Teamspeak 3 to hear other people's voices, or to let others hear your own voice, but in case you are nervous; Let me tell ye that it's all very safe and friendly! Swearing, insults, foul language, and negative chats are all kept strictly away when I'm around -- you want to know my secret? I bring a box full of chiprel-bombs! Nobody dares to be unfriendly when chiprel-bombs are around!

Randomness aside, I do hope you'll consider logging onto Teamspeak 3 sometime to talk or at least have a short meeting with me, or even other TH members. It might give us some new information about your personality that can help in deciding your vote!

~ TNaismith
Thx for letting me know all that info!
I got teamspeack 3 but for some strange reason i didnt find anywhere the IP of newerth server is i still didnt connect, but ill try to connect in other way too (I didnt use so far a lot of times teamspeack so i dont know all the options there and untill this moment i connected to servers only by IP)

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 28 Sep 2011, 4:11 am

Aye! I had similar problems finding the IP of the newerth server too when I got Teamspeak 3, but it ended up being a very simple address.

Address: newerth.com

That is all I had to type for the IP of the Newerth Server, and it works to this day for me. ^^

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  - Page 2 850iy
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 28 Sep 2011, 5:03 am

Thx! it worked! i am online on teamspeack now if you want to talk Very Happy

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 28 Sep 2011, 6:59 am

Ah, I was busy working on some paperwork for the last few hours. Send me a private chat message when you are online in Teamspeak 3 next time! I didn't know you were there, so I couldn't meet you. =(

Please try logging on again soon, and be sure to send me a private chat message just to let me know your online! Glad you got the server IP working though, good job. ^^

Talk with ye soon.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 06 Oct 2011, 6:56 am

(Update October 5th 2011) Extended Vote: Hello xProFesor. We haven't seen you online around the forums or in-game enough for members to form an opinion for your final vote. Sasi Ninja has informed us that it may be holiday season in Israel right now, and that this might be why you have been inactive.

This is no problem, but we will be extending your vote for another two weeks starting today. We hope you will be able to show some more activity and participation in the community so that we can observe and spectate your personality and behavior. It will help us to decide on a final vote for you.

The vote will now end on Wednesday, October 19th 2011, two weeks from now. Please don't forget to log onto Teamspeak 3 and to have a friendly chat as soon as you have free time, it will help us to understand you much better! ^^

Hope to hear from you soon.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin5hood Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

GL ! Very Happy
Robin5hood
Robin5hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:22 pm

Is this a new application or what? I know the date says 2011 but why does Borin(g) then post Gl to him now? Razz

The strange thing is that I have seen XProfesor in savage last weekend and he said he was reconsidering about applying to TH again.
What's going on Question

Shocked Confused Neutral
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:09 am

Dino is posting on the forums. What's happening to the world as we know it.

Dino Exp. wrote: Shocked Confused Neutral
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:17 am

Guys, i am back
I left because i had problems in real life and problem with my old laptop but now i bought realy good gaming PC so i can play again so i am back, do i need to post apply again?
or i can simply start my trial?

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:43 am

Hm... I haven't heard anything new from XProFesor for many months now -- after October 2011 his application was auto-cancelled since he did not respond on the forums any more. The title [Missing in Action] means his vote/application is not active, and he would have to post again on the forums if he wanted to re-open his application to join the family.

It is interesting to hear you spotted him in-game recently and that he apparently? has interest in applying again to TH... he was recommended by Sasi Ninja back then, and so that might be his original reason for applying. With Sasi Ninja having left TH sometime between October 2011 and now... maybe xProFesor doesn't know that yet.

If your reading this xProFesor, let us know if you wish to re-open your apply to TH. Make a post here in your old topic or make a new apply, either choice will work. =)

~ TNaismith

EDIT: Ah you wrote your post before I finished writing mine. xD Welcome back xProFesor! Sasi Ninja did inform us back then that you were having events causing inactivity for a bit, but after that we didn't hear from you for a long time. But it is nice to hear from you again now. Smile

As for applying again, we'll keep this topic and also will restart the trial vote period. One question though, Sasi Ninja has left TH -- from what I understand you and him were friends... do you still wish to restart your apply knowing Sasi is not here?
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:51 am

TNaismith wrote:Hm... I haven't heard anything new from XProFesor for many months now -- after October 2011 his application was auto-cancelled since he did not respond on the forums any more. The title [Missing in Action] means his vote/application is not active, and he would have to post again on the forums if he wanted to re-open his application to join the family.

It is interesting to hear you spotted him in-game recently and that he apparently? has interest in applying again to TH... he was recommended by Sasi Ninja back then, and so that might be his original reason for applying. With Sasi Ninja having left TH sometime between October 2011 and now... maybe xProFesor doesn't know that yet.

If your reading this xProFesor, let us know if you wish to re-open your apply to TH. Make a post here in your old topic or make a new apply, either choice will work. =)

~ TNaismith

EDIT: Ah you wrote your post before I finished writing mine. xD Welcome back xProFesor! Sasi Ninja did inform us back then that you were having events causing inactivity for a bit, but after that we didn't hear from you for a long time. But it is nice to hear from you again now. Smile

As for applying again, we'll keep this topic and also will restart the trial vote period. One question though, Sasi Ninja has left TH -- from what I understand you and him were friends... do you still wish to restart your apply knowing Sasi is not here?
Yep, i still want
sasi was my friend and thats why i wrote this application in start but now i met some more guys from clan, and they are so friendly.
Also i like the idea of the clan that being friendly is more important then being skilled, so yes i still want to join Very Happy
i hope the fact i was inactive wont destroy my chances to join Smile

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 11 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

This is very good to know. Smile

We will restart your trial vote right away and will look forward to learning more about you as a person, player, and possible member of the TH family. =) As for being inactive, things are fine; You explained to us why you were inactive and the reasons sound truthful and fair. =)

Once your trial vote is restarted we will post again in this letting you know the exact date it will end.

Also, someone has told me that you were on Teamspeak 3 earlier today! This is very good news, because we encourage having some 'greeting' conversations on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server) so that we can get to know you better and also for you to also learn more about TH members and their personalities. Even if you do not have a microphone, it is still very good to log on and listen to what others have to say. There are chatboxes you can use to reply to us if you don't have a microphone or do not feel comfortable talking with voice yet. I wasn't able to log on today, but definitely visit the Teamspeak 3 server again sometime! (Newerth.com TS3 server) I usually am logged on at all times and if you send me a text message on TS3 (a friendly, non-spamming rude greeting!), then I will respond soon as I can! =)

Your application will be restarted shortly. Thanks for your time and good luck. =)
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:58 pm

TNaismith wrote:This is very good to know. Smile

We will restart your trial vote right away and will look forward to learning more about you as a person, player, and possible member of the TH family. =) As for being inactive, things are fine; You explained to us why you were inactive and the reasons sound truthful and fair. =)

Once your trial vote is restarted we will post again in this letting you know the exact date it will end.

Also, someone has told me that you were on Teamspeak 3 earlier today! This is very good news, because we encourage having some 'greeting' conversations on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server) so that we can get to know you better and also for you to also learn more about TH members and their personalities. Even if you do not have a microphone, it is still very good to log on and listen to what others have to say. There are chatboxes you can use to reply to us if you don't have a microphone or do not feel comfortable talking with voice yet. I wasn't able to log on today, but definitely visit the Teamspeak 3 server again sometime! (Newerth.com TS3 server) I usually am logged on at all times and if you send me a text message on TS3 (a friendly, non-spamming rude greeting!), then I will respond soon as I can! =)

Your application will be restarted shortly. Thanks for your time and good luck. =)
~ TNaismith
Yes, i was on TS with Lucian and psycho
I was bit shy to talk but next time i will talk (I have microphone).

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2