Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

+8
Rumo
TNaismith
Dino Exp.
Epic Blood
MrCheating
McQueen(n)
Crashday
TrytoN
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:) Empty [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

Post by TrytoN Wed 20 Jun 2012, 4:23 am

Hello altogether!Smile

I want to join this clan really because Th is a very nice clan at communication and it's a friendly clan:).

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer:TrytoN

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:I cant find it can anyone tell me my skills . thanks:)

3. Which servers do you play on most.
I play on most G&G and MA to train my skills:)

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:I'am not member in another clan's.

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer:Yeah. I have teamspeak and i agree to use it when a member want to talk with me Smile

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer:My real name is Jonas.I'am 14years old:).I live in Germany in Köln.My hobbies are playing football and playing basketball:). In my free time i play often savage.I want to join TH' because it's a friendly community.I search a friendly community to train my skills with other member's on this clan:).when a member need more information about me he can msg me on the Server or he can talk with me on TS3.:)And I want to online on the forum mostly.Smile sunny

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:Yes,i agree.Smile

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:TrytoN

I hope that all members know me.
My wish is to play with TH'.

Jonas:)
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:) Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

Post by Crashday Wed 20 Jun 2012, 4:30 am

Hello TrytoN! Good luck with your vote!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:) Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

Post by TrytoN Wed 20 Jun 2012, 5:05 am

Thanks guy:)
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Wed 20 Jun 2012, 5:36 am

hey tryton Smile
nice to see u here and i wish u good luck with ur vote.
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCheating Wed 20 Jun 2012, 5:57 am

Good Luck! lol!
I wait also of my application answer. Very Happy
MrCheating
MrCheating

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 20 Jun 2012, 7:37 am

Good luck with your application ! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Wed 20 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

Heya Tryton,

I read ig that u are the little brother of Affected or w/e his real nickname is Razz

I haven't rlly seen u ig, but that's because I mostly play on MPuck. I hope u have a good time here and I will try to play some more on G&G so I can chat with u.

Anyway welcome to our forum and gl with ur application. Smile
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 20 Jun 2012, 10:07 pm

Hello Tryton,

If your affected's brother, this could mean interesting things for your application. I recall hearing his name around the Savage Community... but I can't remember what situations/incidents he might have been involved with. Any information around your relationship with affected and both of your history with the Savage community would be helpful to know!

As for your application, would you be comfortable having a meeting on Teamspeak 3 (public newerth.com server) sometime soon? I can usually be found logged onto TS3 all the time, so as soon as possible (at your convenience), hop online to Teamspeak 3 and send me a text message letting me know you are online. I'll try to respond as fast as possible so that we can both meet for the first time and speak using microphones!

A TS3 conversation will be very helpful to learn more about you, and to give you more information about TH and the community here as well. So hop online as often as you can until we both have a solid conversation/meeting on Teamspeak 3!

Let me know if you can do this soon, after that we can see about proceeding further with starting your application vote.

~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

TNAISMATH the most of the text you write i understand it Smile i must say here that my english is not the best and i write you a pm when i'am online at tS3. But my english is not to good to talk with you long time Smile

TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Thu 21 Jun 2012, 12:36 am

Hey, good luck! Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Thu 21 Jun 2012, 1:02 am

Welcome tryton and good luck! Just try talking to the TH guys,they're friendly enough to help along the conversation and keep it going - you won't be feeling as horrible as you say you are. You just have to motivate yourself to accept you can do it and give it a shot Wink That's how one learns.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 21 Jun 2012, 8:16 am

Good luck with your vote, fellow. Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:40 am

That is a good answer Tryton. Smile Do not worry about talking english long time on Teamspeak... if you have patience and the interest to try your best, then we can still have a very good meeting to discuss your application.

I will wait for when you come online to Teamspeak, and looking forward to having a good conversation with you about TH and also about yourself! =)

I live in Canada, so maybe I will be sleeping/out of the house when you log online... but send me a text message still! Maybe there is a chance I am at the PC and have free time. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Fri 22 Jun 2012, 2:00 am

TNaismith a private message or i send you a message at TS 3 but i 'am yet online in Teamspeak Smile ??Smile
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 22 Jun 2012, 5:08 am

Hello again TrytoN,

Coming online to talk on Teamspeak 3 with us was very good today, I think Crashday, Rumo and myself got a good opportunity to meet and chat with you. Many thanks again for taking the time to do so, as promised, your trial vote is now underway and members will use the next 2 weeks to spectate and decide if you qualify to pass as a trial member of the TH family.

Your trial vote will end on Thursday, July 5th 2012. Please take the time to continue considering what TH means to you, and if our home is the kind of place you would truly enjoy being apart of. It will be a pleasure to continue seeing you log online to Teamspeak 3, and to chat with you on the forums and in-game whenever you have time and feel comfortable.

Best of luck. =)
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:34 am

Hello there and good luck!

@TN: Ping me on IRC if there are more than 3 TH members on TS, haven't talked to you for a long time now! Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:35 pm

Hello TrytoN,

We are still discussing your trial vote and will hope to have an answer for you after tonight.

Apologies for this delay, feel free to chat on the forums or to keep talking on Teamspeak 3 with any TH members (or even non-TH members) you meet! And of course keep having a good friendly time in Savage too! =)

I'll be back later tonight (in Canada) with hopefully an announcement about your trial vote results.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Sun 08 Jul 2012, 5:51 am

Hello guys,

I go tomorrow in the Holiday and i play 4weeks no savage:( .

but, i hope this is no problem for my vote.

TrytoN:)
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 08 Jul 2012, 7:39 pm

Hello TryoN!

Have a good holiday. =) This is not a problem for your vote, in fact, it might be helpful! We will use the four weeks you are gone to continue getting TH members to get involved with your trial vote discussion, there are some votes that are not accounted for yet, so these four weeks might give members time to post.

Right away after you return from your holidays, we'll be sure to have a final decision about your trial vote ready then.

We'll mark the calendar for when you return. =) Sunday, August 5th 2012.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

I'm back from Holiday:D

Very Happy
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:06 pm

We'll mark the calendar for when you return. =) Sunday, August 5th 2012.
That's 2 days early mister!

Welcome back Surprised
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:46 am

Smile
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:46 am

Hello TryoN,

Your trial vote is an accept, and you are now an official JH trial member. Your final vote has been started and will end on Monday, August 20th 2012.

There may be a possibility that your trial vote will be extended to a longer time, but we will let you know if that happens.

Hope to see you online on Teamspeak 3 more often again (I already saw you once yesterday!), on the forums/website, and in-game. =) Good luck and congratulations.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:54 am

congratz Tryton Smile welcome Razz
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Tue 07 Aug 2012, 5:07 am

Ohh juhu xD

<3

Thank you alll
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next