Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

+8
Rumo
TNaismith
Dino Exp.
Epic Blood
MrCheating
McQueen(n)
Crashday
TrytoN
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

Post by DieOrFail Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:59 pm

Congratulation! Welcome to JH Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Want to join TH:)

Post by Power Hermit Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

congratulations!
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Unimax Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:06 am

Congratulation TrytoN . Smile

Unimax

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 18 Aug 2012, 2:16 am

Welcome to JH!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Mon 20 Aug 2012, 10:59 pm

and what is with my TH' vote

and i wait Very Happy
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:27 am

Hi mate. =) A final answer is not quite ready yet, but either today or tomorrow I'll post here again letting you know if we have an answer ready. Sorry for the delay.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Wed 22 Aug 2012, 5:31 am

No problem Very Happy

Very Happy
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 22 Aug 2012, 3:05 pm

Hello again TrytoN,

Your trial period has been extended and will now end on Tuesday, September 3rd 2012.

Your vote is one of the longest we've ever had, but we hope another two weeks will be enough to let our members learn more about you and whether you fit our family! You have done very well so far, and even if english has been a problem the last time we talked with microphones, you still have logged onto Teamspeak 3 regularly over the last weeks.

Please continue to be as active as you can! If you have any questions or wish to talk about something, just contact me on the forums or type a message on Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com server). =)

Good luck. Smile
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Thu 30 Aug 2012, 12:24 am

yeah no problem i have time Very Happy
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:57 pm

what is with my vote solution you said that it end today Smile
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 04 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

Hello TrytoN,

You have been nice to play with in-game according to a few TH members, and you have also showed up on Teamspeak 3 quite a lot over the last weeks. This has made some very good impressions, and shows promise for the type of person we look for in the TH family.

Unfortunately, you have not quite demonstrated an understanding or deep interest for the values or long-term goals that TH is about. While you are a nice lad, we cannot not accept you as a full member of TH at this time until you show more regular, and trustworthy proof that you truly grasp the community vision, goals, spirit, and atmosphere.

What we can offer you is an indefinite trial period in JH until we feel ready to assign you a new deadline for a final vote to join TH. As a JH member, you will continue being warmly invited to join us at casual and relaxed funwars with other clans, and also sometimes our clan practices or scrimmages once in awhile. You are also still very welcome to join us on Teamspeak 3 to chat, play in-game together, and also talk with us on the forums still.

I am sorry that your final vote has become this way, but given what we have seen from you so far, it is not enough yet to be a full member of the TH family. Try hard to improve your english, and to take your time to think about what you can do to improve yourself to reach your desires and dreams. =)

Please let us know here in your topic or contact me on Teamspeak 3 about whether you wish to accept our offer to stay indefinitely in JH trial until we feel you are ready for another final vote. If you do not reply within a week, your JH trial status will be removed. =) So reply soon and let us know what you want to do!

Cheers and take care. =) Hope to hear from you soon.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TrytoN Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:11 am

hello!

At first i want to say that it was good to play with the TH' members because they are very friendly and they help me.
But i dont wanna wait 1-3 months again you can remove my JH vote too Smile

Thank you for all guys and i hope to see ya ingame

Good Luck in the Future:)
TrytoN
TrytoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2